“Always stop through on our visits”

Frisch's Big Boy Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 88 Restaurants in Fairborn
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 July 2014

The service and food is always good. We always make sure to stop through to this location when we are in town. The food always comes fast and is always hot.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

While it's been a while since I've been to this particular Frisch:s I still have fond memories of it.. The food is basic & normally, the service is friendly. Wish we had them here in Colorado.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

The waitress' seemed to be quite the social butterflies
We had to wait for coffee
Brought my eggs without toast
Finally put bread in toaster then walked away
Came to table ten minutes later without toast which had long popped up I could see it
Then couldn't understand why I gave the eggs back and refused order then
Man behind counter does nothing not sure if he is an owner but basically just paces around doing nothing spreading the wait staff then to handle the tables and register

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Frisch's is a local Dayton/CincinnatiNorthern KY restaurant chain that has been around for over 50 years. I have eaten at this chain in various places in Ohio for years. Great for breakfast (you can actually eat for under $5--unbelievable!) They are known for their "Big Boy" sandwiches which are pretty tasty. They have great vanilla Cokes. There is a breakfast and lunch buffet if you do not want to order from the menu. The food is very good, not great, but filling and inexpensive. Great place to take the family. It is a very casual restaurant, nothing fancy. Usually get good service. They even have a drive-thru if you don't want to go in. I always eat at Frisch's when I go to the Dayton/Cincinnati area.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Went through drive through at 12:33 pm order number 42238 drive thru lady Bonnie H

Fast friendly service

Upon trying to eat my sandwich I cut my mouth on a shard of plastic when I inspected the sandwich there were all kinda in it (plastic)

I cAlled at 12:55 as soon as I discovered it she said aw it's probably the lettuce bag we check thanks for calling

I paid 8.00$ for a meal got cut and no refund ever offered not to mention a person could choke to death like this

Stay clear of this place at very least do not expose your children or lived ones to it