“Close, but always a classic”

Frisch's Big Boy Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 87 Restaurants in Fairborn
Cuisines: American
Newport, Kentucky
“Close, but always a classic”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Grew up with Frisch's, having one right next to the hotel was a bonus.
Sorry to say, I could only give it 4 of 5. I asked for extra tartar sauce and only got none. If you know Frisch's, you know their tartar sauce isn't something you want to miss out on.

Visited August 2014

• Arabic first
“Good, Friendly, and Affordable”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

It's a Big Boy, so go in expecting Big Boy, and you will leave happy. The salad bar was good and included a lot of very good (and fresh) fruit options and yogurt. I ordered the spaghetti (my childhood favorite), the salad bar, a drink, and a milk shake all for 15 bucks ( including tip). Service was also very good.

San Antonio, Texas
“Always stop through on our visits”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

The service and food is always good. We always make sure to stop through to this location when we are in town. The food always comes fast and is always hot.

Visited June 2014
Westminster, Colorado
“Hometown History”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

While it's been a while since I've been to this particular Frisch:s I still have fond memories of it.. The food is basic & normally, the service is friendly. Wish we had them here in Colorado.

• Visited July 2013
“The meal needs to come all at once”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

The waitress' seemed to be quite the social butterflies
We had to wait for coffee
Brought my eggs without toast
Finally put bread in toaster then walked away
Came to table ten minutes later without toast which had long popped up I could see it
Then couldn't understand why I gave the eggs back and refused order then
Man behind counter does nothing not sure if he is an owner but basically just paces around doing nothing spreading the wait staff then to handle the tables and register

• Visited May 2014