“Great Ribs”

Rib City
Ranked #15 of 104 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Visited for the first time and would love to go back. No frills place with very large menu.
Had the ribs, with a choice of 2 sides (coleslaw was very good, fries were just fries). Ribs were excellent! Also have 3 choices of sauce on the table to add if you want (not really necessary). I tried the "spicy" sauce and it was also excellent!
Service was OUTSTANDING!

2  Thank PEEDEEGIRL

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Don't let the proximity to Hooters scare you off. Rib City is a great barbecue restaurant. We ate lunch there and had three different entrees, each of which was more than satisfying. My baby back ribs were falling off the bone good. My husband's pulled pork was yummy. We were supposed to share, but ue ended up liking what we got so much neither of us wanted to give any up! My dad had the barbecue pork plate, a great choice for him since he doesn't like sauce of any kind. The pork was thinly sliced and piled on his plate. He could add his choice of saucxes. The pork was juicy, tasty, succulent -- any more superlatives out there?

An added bonus is the full So many barbecue places only have Bud on tap, and we don't like Bud. Rib City has Bud, but also has Sam Adams, Yuengling, and a few others.

A great lunch! I only wish I lived nearby to eat here more than once a year.

1  Thank CarolR55
Reviewed 25 March 2011

ate there on a Saturday evening. It wasn't crowded. Food was pretty good, but not spectacular. This is a nice place to go.

Reviewed 19 August 2010

This small restaurant is tucked into a strip mall area but offers some of the best ribs I have ever had! The staff were all friendly. Drinks were refilled before asking. The server and manager both stopped by the table multiple times to ask how everything was and if we needed anything. I had the full rack of ribs. The sauce was sweet and not too tangy. Just perfect. I will go here again!

1  Thank larslentz