“Good Buffet”

Cuisines: Asian
Fishers, Indiana
“Good Buffet”
Reviewed 8 December 2012

Very good food! They have crab legs, which I love. the only thing is they are a bit stingy with them. Seems they run out of the legs, and you have to ask for more. Other then that, great food for the money. I eat there every tuesday night.

Visited December 2012

Cincinnati, Ohio
“I wish I had come here first before I ate here!”
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I wish I had seen the previous review because I would never have eaten at this restaurant. The restaurant was so dirty I am not surprised that someone found mold. The bathrooms were disgusting and not checked regularly. The food was cold and honestly it was not good. The staff was not friendly they barely smiled or said hello. I know this is a cheap Asian Buffet, but it is not worth the few dollars it costs to eat here. It is really not worth it if you become from their lack of cleanliness. I will never go back or recommend to anyone. Please take my advice DO NOT EAT HERE! or if you do eat here know you are doing so at the risk of your health.

• Visited July 2012
“Mold on ice cream cone”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

DO NOT EAT here...I found black mold on an ice cream cone and had to take a child to the emergency room because he ate most of it. The manager said it was my fault for not checking the cone first. They did not care and when I said I was going to call the health department he said he would just throw them away before they got there. They still made me pay!!!!!!!! Spread the word! I have already called Facebook, WLWT, and other sources.

Fairfield, Ohio
“To Go is AMAZING”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Great place to stop in and grab a to go box! Even the grill! Great price, fresh food.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Best Asian/Chinese buffet in town”
Reviewed 12 October 2011

We went to the Asian buffet in August 2011 for dinner with my family. The restaurant was clean and tidy. The staff was oriental but spoke English fluently - Everyone was really nice and friendly their. The food was outstanding that included alaska crab legs, salmon, fresh fish and grilled steak for under $12.00 for adults. I have eaten at a lot of Chinese & Asian
Buffets around town but, this one is really good and very clean.

• Visited August 2011