“Good luck if you eat here.”

Asian Buffet & Grill
Ranked #81 of 103 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Asian
Columbus, Ohio
“Good luck if you eat here.”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

The food was old, cold, and terrible. I highly recommend that you try any of the other many restaurants in the area.

Visited June 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Not bad”
Reviewed 18 February 2013 via mobile

It's better than most buffets. The food is good, not spectacular, but good. There is a Mongolian grill, and a Sushi bar. You can find most anything you want. The staff has always been ok.

Sacramento, California
“Get Your Leisurely Feed on”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

A tad off the main highway, but a great price with an impressive amount and choice of items. The staff was very responsive and the food delicious.

Visited January 2013
Fishers, Indiana
“Good Buffet”
Reviewed 8 December 2012

Very good food! They have crab legs, which I love. the only thing is they are a bit stingy with them. Seems they run out of the legs, and you have to ask for more. Other then that, great food for the money. I eat there every tuesday night.

Visited December 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“I wish I had come here first before I ate here!”
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I wish I had seen the previous review because I would never have eaten at this restaurant. The restaurant was so dirty I am not surprised that someone found mold. The bathrooms were disgusting and not checked regularly. The food was cold and honestly it was not good. The staff was not friendly they barely smiled or said hello. I know this is a cheap Asian Buffet, but it is not worth the few dollars it costs to eat here. It is really not worth it if you become from their lack of cleanliness. I will never go back or recommend to anyone. Please take my advice DO NOT EAT HERE! or if you do eat here know you are doing so at the risk of your health.

• Visited July 2012