“Greatest Steak Hoagies by far...”
Review of Richards Pizza

Richards Pizza
Ranked #4 of 103 Restaurants in Fairfield
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Private Dining
Description: Great Taste Since 1955! Richard's menu has something for everyone: pizza, calzones, pasta, sandwiches (including Richard's world famous steak sandwich), salads and gluten-free pizza, and our fresh fudge for dessert! Feeding a Group? We do that! Let us bring it to you. Give us a call and we'll take care of the work. Our catering menu, group delivery service and/or our private party room are perfect for any kind of event!
“Greatest Steak Hoagies by far...”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Richards Pizza by far has all pizza places beat for steak hoagies. Me and my family love the steak hoagies and will never eat another from larosa's who has the greasy tasting hoagies.

Fairfield, OH
“Like nothing you've had.”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Richard's steak sandwiches are a local phenomenon. I have never had a similar sandwich outside of Butler County. The restaurant is very family friendly and casual. If it is a soccer weekend, it can be a bit noisy. Prices are decent. The sandwich has really gone up in price over the last 10 years. I still go for an occasional treat. Yummy!

Visited June 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“i dont understand!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I just don't get this place!!! I have heard such great things from a lot of people so I gave it a shot. I got some kind of alfredo. the portion was super tiny and had no flavor at all. well I gave them another shot... pizza was also tasteless and thrown together, my guy tried the "famous" steak hoagie and was disappointed also. it was small and tasteless as well... maybe im just going on off nights, I don't know... but I wont try again that's for sure... I say pass this place on by and go to larosas

Visited March 2014
Fairfield, Ohio
“It is what it is.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Good, inexpensive pizza and sandwiches. I really like the steak sandwich, which is what Richards is known for.

• Visited May 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“First visit was disappointing”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

We were looking for somewhere different to go and decided to try Richard's, We had expected there to be table service since it appeared comparable to other pizza places in the area but instead we had to wait in a long line at a cashier. The only menu was posted above the cashier and for someone not familiar with the restaraunt; it was difficult to figure out what to order. The lady in front of us recommended the steak sandwich so we gave it a try. That was a mistake. The taste was horrible. My Husband kept referring to it as mystery meat. The sauce was not very good. The meat was pale. I liked the raw vegetables on it but my Husband removed them, expecting the vegies to be cooked with the steak. Each of us left half of our sandwich uneaten. We also got the bread sticks and they were very good. Much better than the steak. The unsweetened tea at the beverage center was good. The big screen tv was nice. The booths were noce. The people next to us had a pizza and that looked really good. so the lack of printed menu and table service was a minus but we might try it again and get a pizza instead, Just check the menu first on the web.

• Visited April 2014