“Excellent”

Acapulco Incorporated
Ranked #2 of 103 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Food was outstanding!! Would definitely come back again! Saw other reviews in TA and thought we would give it a try. We were not disappointed !

• Visited July 2013

Hamilton, Ohio
“Best Mexican food ever”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I prefer this place over any other Mexican Restaurant. The food is always hot and fresh and the service is always great.

• Visited April 2013
FAIRFIELD
“Excellent Every Time!”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

We average eating at this Acapulco about twice a month since my return to the Cincinnati area 5 years ago. The same excellent staff serves the same excellent food every visit. I've eaten at many good Mexican restaurants over the years and without a doubt this is my favorite. They also offer daily lunch and drink specials. Located next door to Rick's Tavern.

• Visited June 2013
O'fallon, Missouri
“Glad I found it!”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I was in town for the weekend and on my way out of town I GPS'ed Mexican food and was sent to this place. What luck! The food was excellent! I always judge a place by the way they handle seafood and ordered a shrimp and scallop dish with mushrooms and spinnach that was fantastic with just the right amount of spice for me. I like the way they serve two different salsa's with their chips. The next time I am in Fairfield I will make it a point to come back to this place!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Annette C
“Very good experience overall!”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

This was my first visit here, I was impressed! All of the staff was friendly from the greeting to paying out. The menu had plenty of choices, the food was served fast and tasted fantastic! I will definitely be back and would recommend this restaurant to others!

• Visited April 2013