“Great wings but poor take-out - so eat in....”
Review of Buffalo Joes

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buffalo Joes
Ranked #65 of 104 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Buffalo Joes has been a favorite in our family for a while now...There known for there great coupon offers in the entertainment book and other discount magazines. They serve a variety of menu items but specialize in Hot Wings...Great place to watch the games on their flat screens t.v.'s. Great beer selection and there servers aiming to please. Buffalo Joes is not only a great sports bar but it's a place to take the entire family - just don't order take-out - needs improvment!!!
In my experience - I ordered take-out for dinner at work and when I get there - it's never what I ordered, so please check your order before you leave the restaurant and make sure it's actually your order and not someone elses.

Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant many times. They have great traditional wings. They also have great ranch and blue cheese dressing. I've had other things off their menu too, but the wings are the reason we go back.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

The food is pretty good. My daughter loved her steak hoagie (I tasted it...average but not bad). The burger is again average, not bad. The wings were delicious. I always get my sauce on the side though. The garlic sauce was so good. We liked they had choice of waffle fries, curly fries and regular fries oh and kitchen chips. The ranch and blue cheese were delicious. The place itself could be spruced up..ALOT. You can tell they are not trying to spend money. We went Saturday late afternoon...no one was there hardly, the waitress rough around the edges but nice. . I agree they need to invest in some remodeling and training for the staff. I'll go back...probably carry out more than eat in. I'm pretty sure they "merged" with Buffalo Wings & Rings in Fairfield. Wish they had some of the sauces they had.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

I was just looking for a place to go have liquor drinks and lunch on a Sunday afternoon this was the third place and was running out of options so we settled. Service was poor waitress not very attentive, food was not fresh and did not taste good at all. I really don't even know why this place is still open. There known for wings that's crazy if you call balls of frozen chicken smothered in sauce wings then this is your place. Awful Awful Awful and no liquor on Sunday by the way.

Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

We live in Fairfield and any restaurant choices are slim. We have been frequenting this business for 25 years through various locations and various owners. It started as a wings and rings. One thing has remained consistent throughout all of this is the poor to horrible service, the penny pinching of the owners and the waitstaff that is bitter and rude. We have tolerated it because its wings and with them bad service is expected, but how bad? So bad that on a semi slow sat afternoon we walked in for a late lunch, we sat for 15 minutes without even being acknowledged. Servers went back and forth and basically ignored us. We got up to leave and I stopped by the front counter. The girl stared at me and I said, we are leaving, she again just stared and the waitress standing there, who has been there for years said "I am busy, I am getting to you when I can?" My thoughts...You know don't bother! We went to buffalo wings and rings by jungle Jim's and had great service, great food and actually better prices, plus they have outdoor seating. After 25 years, we will not be going back to Joes. The owners don't cars, why should we. South for trying to support local businesses, when they don't want it. If I treated my customers with such smug arrogance I would be out of business. Not sure why we ever tolerate or support continual bad service. This was not based on a single incident but a culmination of years of tolerance.

1  Thank TemptingTravel