“Great selection and prices”

Ohio Valley Antique Mall
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Fairfield
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This large Antique Mall is located just a few miles south of another great attraction, Jungle Jim's International Market, so I would recommend visiting both on the same day, if possible. This mall is huge, and I do notice a lot of the same items sold in different booths, so I also recommend keeping an eye on the prices to get the best bargains. A lot of glassware, furniture, and books. I was able to find a one of kind set of penguin salt and pepper shakers (my 18th pair!) and I love the variety of smalls they have located in the cases at the front of the store. For the dedicated, all day shoppers, a very well stocked cafe with tables and chairs are at the rear of the mall. Again, be prepared to spend some time looking at all the booths, and I hope you can find a treasure there!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

A lot of things to see here. Most of them are not a deal, so expect to pay book for everything in the store. The staff was very friendly and helpful and we enjoyed our stay. Probably won't go back for quite a while, but was a fun visit.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We began our trip to Cincinnati by stopping here and we were not disappointed. Granted, there is some new merchandise mixed in certain booths, but there is plenty of good old stuff-not just 20th century "collectibles" from fast food restaurants. We purchase quite a bit and came back at the end of our trip for one more look and picked up a piece of furniture. Staff is friendly and plentiful-almost no waiting.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I was finding stuff left and right! Lots of great stuff! A good amount of collectibles and antiques throughout the various booths. Prices are hit and miss. Some prices seemed over inflated but I did find some good deals so It balances out.
Some booths are pretty messy so I passed by a good number of them but I found myself entering quite a few of them also. If you are in the area and like antiques I suggest checking it out. If you are on the road and you are looking at your watch and thinking there's nothing open. Don't fret! This place is open 9 to 9 so you have ample opportunity to check it out.

1  Thank OHTravel_Junkies
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Great place to walk around and see some antiques for sale. New and old items staff was friendly and helpful priced are reasonable. Would deffinately stop when in town again !