“Very good!”

Continental Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 60 Restaurants in Fairlawn
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Hours : Mon - Sat 11am to 9pmRestaurant Description: If you’re craving for authentic Mediterranean dishes, drop by Continental Cuisine in Fairlawn, Ohio. Our restaurant offers delicious Mediterranean dishes made from the freshest and finest ingredients. We are proud of our personal recipes and the first class quality of the food we provide. Feast on Continental Cuisine’s kabobs, tabouli, hummus, specialty gourmet pizzas and other sumptuous Mediterranean food. Each day, we create fresh salads with quality vegetables, freshly marinate our beef and chicken, make and toss our pizza dough and hand-cut our pizza ingredients. No detail is missed in making sure we provide the best possible food for you. We invite you to try our restaurant for a delicious, healthy, and satisfying experience. Continental Cuisine is a recipient of the “Fairlawn Mayor’s Award for an Outstanding Eatery.” Visit us today and find out why.
“Very good!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Had only eaten "take out" from this restaurant and although it was good, we didn't frequent it often. Last night, friends asked us to join them there for dinner as it was their favorite pizza place. What a nice surprise! My husband had the mixed shish kabob, and I had the Greek thin crust pizza. Both dishes were delicious! The shish kabob meat was tender and very tasty. My pizza was equally good. We will definitely go back!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank KrisW48

Dayton, Ohio
“Walked over from the Doubletree and had a lovely meal”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

The name doesn't tell you much about this restaurant. They serve middle eastern cuisine (kabobs, gyros, hummus) and pizza, which is an odd combo. I had a chicken schwarma and a greek salad and both were fresh and tasty. With a beer, the bill was $18 including tip. Seemed to be popular with locals, which makes it the kind of place I look for. Recommended.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Marblehead750
“Great food!”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

No matter what you order, the food is great tasting and fresh!
Love their Fatoush and wings! Reasonable prices and homemade Lebanese food.

Visited July 2013
Strongsville, Ohio
“Good price good food”
Reviewed 20 August 2012 via mobile

I visited today for lunch. I ordered houmous and a chicken fatoosh salad. I got the salad less than 2 minutes later so the chicken was pre cooked. I was alright with it because it was fantastic. The server forgot the houmous so I didn't get that until after I ate the salad. That was disappointing because I like to put the chicken, lettuce, and houmous on pita and eat it. When I reminded the server about the houmous it arrived 30 seconds later. It was in a refrigerator and was pretty solid and hard until it warmed up a bit.

Decor is old and needs an update. Overall it's worth the price as you can spend around $10 per person. The food was good to above average. And the service had one small mishap. Which led to my experience and overall review.

Akron, Ohio
“still worthy of a third visit for lunch. This place stays with competition and offers a rewarding meal.”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

This place stays with its competition and continues to survive and offer good ethnic food to many people. I still believe that it is the lunch time crowd that keeps coming back just because of proximity and it is enough to keep the place operating as often as it is open. Entry into the restaurant is a small grocery-store like assortment of food that you should examine and purchase if only to recall the meal inside and act as an incentive to return for another meal. These two brothers who have operated this restaurant offer to the public a good example of how to make a restaurant attract people back for a third meal. Formal training in business has served the brothers well but it is their management of the delivery and preparation of the food that counts. Ask questions about the food and its preparation. I found the place a good inspirational reason to learn about that part of the eastern mediterranean world of food. I also brougt my books for reading with people who have knowledge about that region essentially Lebanon. I did learn about the various ehthic communities in the region by talking to the owners. If you want to see how efficient business practices produce a most successful restaurant in an area which has far too many restaurants visit this place and watch how the owners take care of your culinary needs. Do not be misaken as this restaurant appeals to people who are not from this ethnic group in a way that brings them back.This is a place for people who want to explore and consume lebanese food in a full variety that is appealing to the clientele that has become regular over the years. I recall being present for dinner during a small wedding party that struck my curiosity so I asked about it. They gave me a necklace for celebration purposes and drew me into the activity with a desire to learn more about the region of Lebanon. On a crowded evening the waiteres and waitresses were rushing about and had little time to include everybody in a discussion about the food or the homeland So I talked with the owner who came from the kitchen to be our waiter just to serve us better. There is a human touch with steady members of the regular clientele as the owners remember these people. I have discussed the geography of Lebanon and current events there as I have enjouyed the meal for lunch and dinner. We ordered a variety of kabobs of many sizes with a greek salad. In particular I recall the tastiness of the food. It was a large salad with a platter of meat with potatoes. Some parts of the menu has become americanized enough to make the purists resisteating just anything but there are enough pure culinary gems with connections to the homeland to make them satisfied with the meal and the service. Get the larger salad and larger kabobs with potatoes and soup. There is an encyclopdia of knowledge about Lebanon here in the food and the setting if you explore it. There should be a map of the homeland on the wall or someplace for satisfying geographical curiosity of people who do not want to separate the food served them for dinner from the heritage of the homeland. Too often that sort of thing takes place in this country. Atmosphere is good and most prices can be expensive for a meal,They should offer coupons for discount purchase of food by a group as an additional incentive for returning. There should be a system of rewarding faithful clientele with a reduced price on a meal after seven visits. Music is soft and connected with the homeland I believe. Bring some knowledge about the culinary traditions of the homeland with you. It was not too crowded every time I was there for dinner but it can be crowded. Chicken with rice and other ingredients can be most satisfying. I like eating the larger platters of three vegatables with chicken kabob. Traditional behavior of waiters and waitresses can be bothersome of these peopel visit your table too often to ask how things are tasting. But do not let it bother you and take advantageof this behavior and use it for asking more questions about the menu. I do recommend this place for lunch and dinner. There is reason for liking this place and its owners.

• Visited July 2012