“A tradition”

Dining options: Takeout
Cleveland, Ohio
“A tradition”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Skyway is a classic and a nice alternative to chains. We like to call ahead right when we get off the highway so it's almost ready when we arrive. I love the old fashioned fries and burgers made to order. We don't have one near us so I use it to bribe my teen boys when I want them to go to the Akron Art Museum!

• Visited August 2013

Niles, Ohio
“Alternative to chains”
Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

Decent burgers and fries. Slightly better than chains. Drive in and sit in car or to go. Usual assortment of burgers and other sandwiches. Very similar to a swenson menu and slightly better. Very quick service at car

• Visited June 2013
Akron, Ohio
“Great onion rings. But not much else.”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

This place is like the average drive in. unfortunately I think the burgers are awful. The onion rings however, are a dream!! I would stop there for onion rings but thats about it.

Visited May 2013
Norton, Ohio
“Better than any chain”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

When I am in Fairlawn this is the place that I go for a sandwich. They are always juicy and the onion rings are very good.

Visited October 2012
STOW
“Best burger in town”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

The Skyway in my opinion is one of the best Drive-in restaurants,around. The meat is fresh, and the bun toasted. I recommend the Sky-Hi sandwich, it's the best. They have a wide selection of food. You can either take out or can eat in your car.

Visited November 2012

Been to Skyway Drive-In? Share your experiences!