Holiday Inn Express Findlay
US$121
US$168
US$155
TownePlace Suites
Drury Inn & Suites Findlay(Findlay)
US$122
ComfortSuites
US$89
US$85
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanthe hotel websitesmall lakeright next doorconvenient locationjacuzzi suiteat noonhelpful with directionsindoor poolshort stayvisiting familyfirst floorhotel staffwould stay againparking lotwalking distancepond
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Pretty sure my room and more specifically bathroom was held together by caulk. There was more caulk than wallpaper and was just as gross as you could imagine, including a ring in the tub! I didn't ask to change rooms because I assumed they were all this bad but I asked my coworkers and they said their rooms weren't

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
hiefndly, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Findlay, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I would like the opportunity to speak to you about your stay with us. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel via phone or email. Rob Shoemaker, General Manager

Reviewed 5 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel on our way home from Florida. It is a little used but fine for an overnight. We like that it is close to the highway and close to the Outback. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and very pleasant. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
hiefndly, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Findlay, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Thank you for your time in writing a review about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Findlay. We truely appreciate your kind words and are very delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you back the next time that you are in the area.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

We travel to Findlay, Ohio to visit family since my wife is from there. And since we travel on a budget because we have to fly into one of the airports Chicago, Detroit Or Columbus then rent a car then a hotel it all adds up.
The Holiday Inn Express has always come through with the best price and accommodations.
The staff is always very Nice and helpful and was Impressed by Mr. David Benavides this time around. I've never met anyone that was as Helpful in the Hotel Business as Mr. Benavides.

We always check out the rates at the other Hotels since there are four others right next door to each other just to be fair to ourselves, but always find the best rate at Holiday Inn Express.

Keep up the great work and we will be back again next time.

Room Tip: The rooms looking out to the small pond are nice, we always choose the higher floors we get a better view of things.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank joneva875
hiefndly, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Findlay, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Dear Joneva875,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Findlay. Your comments are greatly appreciated and I will make sure that David is recognized for his excellence in customer service. He is such a huge asset to our staff.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

This past New Year's Eve, when the Country Inn & Suites at Exit 159 off I-75 in Findlay, OH declined to permit my cat to stay at their hotel, the very gracious and most helpful receptionist there was kind enough to call the Holiday Inn Express for me and confirm that they DO accept cats. It was a lesson to me to always check with the hotel about cats before making a reservation, as "We accept pets" or "We accept dogs up to 50 pounds" may not necessarily mean the hotel accepts cats. In any event, the Country Inn & Suites looks like a terrific place to stay, and the reception I received there, despite the cat, was very cordial.

But this is a review about the Holiday Inn Express and, in a nutshell, I will say that it was my great good fortune to stay there. While my reception was not quite as warm as the one I received at the Country Inn & Suites, it was totally professional and well handled. I was a tad chagrined that there is a surcharge for my cat. The common rooms of the hotel are very nicely decorated and clean, and my guest suite was very well appointed and also very clean. The linens were lovely, and the king-size bed most comfortable, as were the generous pillows. The bathroom was a good size and well equipped, and the WiFi and television both worked well. The decor was very pleasing and, despite the fact it was New Year's Eve, the night was quiet. The Outback Restaurant (as well as some others whose names I cannot recall) was located directly adjacent to the hotel, an easy walk. Although breakfast is served in the hotel, I did not take advantage of it, as I prefer to get on the road for a bit in the morning before I stop for breakfast, but I did pick up a coffee at the nearby Tim Horton's. I can't recommend this particular Holiday Inn Express too highly, and would stay there again in a minute.

Room Tip: If you travel with a feline, as do I, call ahead to ensure the hotel will accommodate your pet, regardless of what may be advertised on its website. Also inquire about any surcharges that may apply.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
hiefndly, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Findlay, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

I would like to take this time to thank you for your writing a review about our hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and anxiously await the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

When we checked in, the lobby was beautifully decorated for Christmas. There was a fire burning in the fireplace. It was a beautiful reception after traveling for several hours. We were greeted by a friendly staff member who upgraded us to a suite.

The kids loved the pool. Breakfast was nice. The kids liked the automatic pancake machine which made you two fresh pancakes in about a minute.

This will definitely be our go to place to stay in Findlay when we are visiting family.

• Stayed: November 2013
hiefndly, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Findlay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Thank you for your candid review of our hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to being able to serve you again in the future.