“First time staying”

Drury Inn & Suites Findlay
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Findlay
Reviewed 25 June 2013

My family came to stay about 3 nights due to the my sister's medical camp thingy in uni. of findlay anyways we had two bedrooms everything was clean, with flat screen TV although on the website hbo movie channel it said didn't show up anything but just had to let it go ! this inn/suite serves free breakfast and dinner. We mostly enjoyed breakfast than dinner. the one thing could be better was that inside and outdoor pool area is quite small. also workers are nice and polite. there's some lot of high school girls or college teens? i guess comes in this place a lot i guess it was time after graduation, they were little noisy during one night but other tha that it was good place to stay overall, near the suite/inn lots of resturuant, walmart, sears, tj max and more!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 June 2013

The hotel was clean and the staff friendly. The 5:30p appetizers were okay but nothing to talk about, the same regarding breakfast. Using Styrofoam plates made us feel like we were in a "no frills" hotel. We will choose a less expensive place on the next trip through this area.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I really like the Drury chain but this is the second time we've stayed at a Drury and had a bad bed. This time we shared a suite with another couple. Rooms was great. Lots of space for 4 and nicely furnished. Unfortunately none of us slept well. Our bed was lumpy and the other couple said theirs sloped to the middle. The general manager was circulating in the breakfast room and we mentioned the issue to her. She was very apologetic and promised to have the beds checked that day.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Findlay, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2013

Thank you again for letting us know about the quality of your mattress during your recent stay. I am still sorry to hear that you didn't achieve a good night sleep while you were staying with us, because of the care you took in bringing it to our attention we are able to work on fixing the problem for future guests. I enjoyed talking with you during breakfast and I hope that you had a safe trip the rest of the way home. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Hospitably,
Elizabeth Beining

Reviewed 9 June 2013

staff was very friendly,I was there 7 nights.Food was good ,nice happy hour especially after traveling.Rooms clean and comfortable.Amenities were were good.Hotel room is just that but friendly staff and clean room is how u get reoeat business.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2013

We travelled there for one night with a group of divers from Windsor, Ontario /June 1/.
The group was able to negotiate an excellent rate with this Drury Inn.
I stayed at Drury Inn before and I knew what to expect. This stay exceeded my expectations...
Pleasant landscaping, plenty of parking, very nice lobby and food area - and plenty of tables there... The Inn was busy over this weekend - with various sports groups "in the house", but it never felt overcrowded... Food was plentiful with a variety for different diets... And adults got three alcoholic drinks per person per night...
The group rate that we got thru our scuba center was awesome! And on top of that I got my Gold Key discount... Very inexpensive and comfortable stay. Clean bathroom, pleasantly appointed room, wi-fi...
Special recognition goes to Elizabeth, the General Manager who was mingling with the guests in the morning making sure everything was up to par... She was not above helping with cleaning the tables and pitching in with the kitchen staff, who, by the way, was very efficient and literally "running" to refill food stations and satisfy guests requests...
I don't know, maybe I'm "overdoing" this... but I consider myself an "easy traveller", so I was really happy with my stay there... so next time... - same hotel... no need to look further...

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I was traveling through for business and ended up staying here as a pit stop to another city. My room was clean, staff was friendly, and breakfast/dinner was awesome! If I'm in the area again, I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2013

We seem to be stopping here quite often.
It's a great stay on the way home from Florida, when you've driven enough and know what you'll get.
Hot food happy hour (like other Drurys), great breakfast and a clean room.
Microwave and fridge in every room. Walmart across road.

Room Tip: ask for noon check out that morning for time to get into another swim. I send the children while I...