“really nice hotel”

Drury Inn & Suites Findlay
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Findlay
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is our go-to hotel when passing thru Ohio. Everything is always
clean and friendly. Consistently good for the past 4 yrs! The rooms
are clean and comfortable.
So happy they allow our clean and well-behaved dog that
travels with us!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Stayed here on college tour of Findlay. Got a nice discount for college tour. Clean comfortable rooms. Quiet , great breakfast. Friendly staff, good location near freeway and close to colleges, would stay here again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MN-FIRE
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I frequently stay at this hotel on business for extended periods of time (weeks to months). I checked into the hotel on June 23, 2014 and immediately began noticing bites on my arms, wrists, and hands. I speculated the bites may be attributed to bed bugs but was unable to locate any at the time. The bites continued to persist. On July 14, 2014 I woke up in the middle of the night and upon turning on the light I identified a bug crawling on me. I killed the bug and was able to determine it was a bed bug. I called the attendant at the front desk and when she arrived she confirmed that it was in fact a bed bug. I spent many hours drying, washing, and re-drying my belonging in order to prevent bringing bed bugs back to my home and family.

The Drury Inn proceeded to turn the incident over to their insurance company, Broadspire, who was extremely rude and combative. Broadspire even went as far as to suggest that I may have brought the bed bug to the hotel and indicated it was not their issue. Despite the fact that I had possession and pictures of the dead bed bug found in my bed at the Drury Inn and photo documentation of a month’s worth of bed bug bites the hotel refused to reimburse me for my stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank 494cv
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Findlay, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

We appreciate hearing from our guests and thank you for sharing your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you incurred for the bed bug you found, and I am glad to report that upon inspection by our professional exterminating company, this room had no bed bug activity. Unfortunately, bed bugs are a concern for many establishments, and I can assure you that all Drury hotels take the matter of bed bugs very seriously. Our professional exterminating company makes weekly visits, and we have ongoing training in place for our housekeeping staff. If a problem is confirmed, the room is taken out of service and is not placed back in our inventory until a licensed professional indicates the room has been cleared. If you have any further questions, please let us know how we can help. Again, thanks for your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, feel free to contact the hotel and ask for me directly at your convenience.

Elizabeth B.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Always super clean and the boys love kickbacks at 5:30. I plan vacations around locations with Drury hotels because my kids love it so much...great place for family together time. Wish there were a lot more in Ohio!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank armourh2
Reviewed 30 June 2014

First time staying here. Stayed 1 night for business during the week. Just me.

PROS- Clean comfortable room, lots of pillows. Free WiFi. Excellent hot breakfast. Great service. Inside pool and exercise room (I did not have time for them).

CONS- I had no issues

OVERALL- Recommended, would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Had many hotels to choose from for an overnight stay in Findlay for university registration. So glad I chose Drury.

Wonderful welcome (we arrived in time for their 'kickback'...think happy hour with a ticket for 3 free drinks, warm and cold apps).
Very clean and comfortable, great night's sleep.

Close to many restaurants (we enjoyed Fins) and a gasoline station; close to the University of Findlay. Easy access from I75 (ramps were accessible but under construction as of this writing).

Enjoyable and convenient breakfast, again with both hot and cold selections (not just a continental breakfast).

Everyone was so friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 223 (2 queen bed suite), very spacious. Couldn't hear the freeway at all; thi...