“A Pleasure”

Drury Inn & Suites Findlay
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Findlay
“A Pleasure”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Honestly, the most pleasant stay I've had in years. This staff, and facility could train EVERY Hotel chain in the country, bar none. Exceptional courtesy, cleanliness, and comfortable surroundings. A pleasure to stay there.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 August 2014

This hotel was exceptional! The rooms were clean and comfortable, the staff was excellent and always friendly!! The free breakfast, drinks, and hot bar were also great we took advantage of it everyday

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Drury in Findlay, Ohio exeeds all my expectations for exceptionalism of their staff and overall pleasentness. I had never stayed at a Drury Hotel before visiting the Univeristy of Findlay in 2013 and will not consider staying anywhere else for all subsequent trips. I always look forward to my stay at Drury.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

The staff was very attentive to the guests at this hotel! I am going to have to say that this is the best hotel that I have ever stayed in!!!! I was very impressed with everything.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND STAYING HERE!!

Cabot
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I stayed at the Drury in Findlay when I took my daughter back to school at the University of Findlay. There are three things I can rave about. FIrst the shower was heavenly. The bed was the most comfortable I've ever been in and the breakfast was fantastic, as was the staff that took care of it.., I love this hotel.

Thank Annette And Jef... C
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We had never stayed at a Drury hotel. The staff were warm and welcoming. The included extras were fine, dinner buffet, drinks and breakfast were good and appreciated. We will certainly seek out a Drury Inn next time wectesaZ

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Manassas, Virginia
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

We've never been to a Drury Inn in all our travels. So we were extremely pleased that we had such a good experience. Starting with check-in, we felt welcome. The evening reception was just what we needed after a long day of travel. Great customer service during that time. Our room was clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the popcorn and soda. Our breakfast was excellent. Many good choices. We signed up for reward program and look forward to stays in other locations. Also, I like that you signed an agreement for quiet time after 10pm. I think that is a great policy!

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple