Drury Inn & Suites Findlay
Travelocity
US$83
US$81
Priceline
All reviewsfree drinkshot dogshappy hournachoshot breakfastbaked potatogreat showeran indoor outdoor poolper adultoffer freeevening foodshampoo and conditionerstaff was very friendlyup to datecomfortable roomsa great place to staydonuts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 April 2010

A nice clean and clean smelling hotel with very nice rooms with marble everywhere.
Also, 3 free alcoholic drinks per person from 5:30-7 with snacks. Free breakfast in the morning too. A pleasant surprise as I've never heard of Drury Inn before.
A great stay with a great bed and great shower. I'm very fussy on where I stay
so this is "My new favorite place to stay."

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank j71950
Reviewed 22 March 2010

I have never stayed at a drury before, and I must say it was one of the nicest hotels ive stayed in.First I did my homework on trip advisor, then I found a great rate with a coupon from the roomsaver book found at the rest area. We were traveling to the university of findlay for an open house, and it is within 2 minutes of the university, and about 5 min from the mall(not a very good one) and eats. Check in was fast and the staff was extreamly friendly and was helpful with directions. The room was big with a flat screen tv, microwave, mini fridge, and coffee maker. The bathroom was huge. extreamly clean throughout the room, and the property. The pool was a little small, and cold for my tasts, but the kids did finally get in. The hot tub was more my style!! We didnt take advantage of the 530 kickoff(it was chicken wing/eggroll night), but did eat breakfast which consisted of eggs, sausage, french toast, biscuts and gravey, belgian waffles, along with the normal muffins, toast, cereal and fruit. would defininately stay here again if in the Findlay area!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank zoom8942
Reviewed 26 February 2010

We arrived during a very bad snowstorm.
Unfortunately I had accidently booked the Drury in Dayton instead of Findlay.
The staff ( Elizabeth ) phoned and cancelled our other reservation, and gave us a better room for the same price.
Room was clean and bed was comfortable.
Breakfast includes hot eggs/bacon/sausage. An upgrade over other free breakfasts from hotels.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lillypad_33
Reviewed 22 February 2010

We live locally in Findlay and my sister received a free night voucher...they gracioulsy gave us a lovely Suite and we made a girl night out of it. I must say that this is a very well maintained property. It is a newer hotel and the decor is tasteful and classic. Let me say, this is probably the nicest overall hotel in this town. Not a 5 star Ritz Carlton, but for less than $100 a night, you get so much. For example, Free Hot Breakfast (better then most), free hot buffet daily from 5:30-7:00 which includes 2 free adult beverages including mixed drinks. Free popcorn, coffee and fountain drinks pretty much all day. Free Wi-Fi, local distance and late check out. I started to wonder how they make their money with all the freebies. Room was very clean with no 2 flat panel TV's, Fridge, microwave, sink. The younger ones enjoyed the indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub. Towels were stocked and area clean. The room was quiet at night even though the hotel was really full. Staff was always friendly. Not sure that I can think of a complaint...and trust me, I have stayed all over the world. Great job Drury Inn...we will be back.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank crazykfamily
Reviewed 5 February 2010

We have stayed at the Findlay location several times since our daughter attends the University of Findlay. We brought family members over recently for the weekend and everyone was so impressed with the hotel - friendly staff, free good food/drinks, cleanliness, spacious room and bathroom, beautiful tile and affordability - the Drury Inn stay was brought up several times on the way home, just how much they all enjoyed staying there. We had a positive experience at the Drury Inn in downtown St. Louis last year. Our daughter had to do her online homework by midnight on Saturday night, we went to the Cards game and had to find WiFi somewhere. The Drury Inn was next to where we parked, we werent staying overnight in St Louis, so I walked over to ask if I could pay to use the WiFi. The people working the desk were so accomodating and wouldn't think of charging us - told us to just find an area to be comfortable and use it. I am hooked on Drury Inn - they absolutely do put the guest, or in our case, non-guest in high regard. I'll be back!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends