“Quit giving my food to others!”

Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #98 of 155 Restaurants in Findlay
Cuisines: Japanese
Ohio
“Quit giving my food to others!”
Reviewed 3 July 2011

This is a typical teppanyaki joint, with cooks performing at the tables. The problem is that the cooks are not sensitive to making sure that people get what they ordered. On one visit, a guy at my table said he loved mushrooms - could he get some extra? The cook responded by giving him the table's allotment of mushrooms, leaving none for the rest of us. On another visit I ordered just the steak, which is twice as thick as steak that is provided when ordered with seafood and are less likely to be overcooked. The cook cut up my steak... then mixed it up with the smaller cut-up steaks, so I didn't get all the steak I paid for. My complaints fell on deaf ears. There are better Japanese joints in Findlay - avoid this one!

4 Thank TheTravelingProf

Toronto
“Astonishingly Good Sushi in Findlay”
Reviewed 21 June 2011

The atmosphere is pretty cheesy, but they do a great job of sushi...definately better than expectations, and respectable by large coastal city standards.

Get the queen roll.