“Excellent Mediterranean Food...”

Ranked #7 of 158 Restaurants in Findlay
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Family-owned Lebanese cafe offering an assortment of traditional cuisine such as kebabs, shawarma, gyros, hommous, grape leaves, falafel and tabbouli. We pride ourselves on friendly service and quality food. We cater, as well!
Windsor, Canada
“Excellent Mediterranean Food...”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

This place is a bit small in size but the food is worth it, especially since there isn't that many restaurants that serve Mediterranean cuisine in the area.

Recommend the chicken shawmara dinner/plate coupled it hummus and a side of garlic dipping sauce. You won't be disappointed.

Tiffin, Ohio
“Excellant Middle Eastern food!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

If you saw the Avengers movie where Robert Downey Jr. is revived at the end and says, "Anyone for schawarma?", and you wondered what a "schawarma" was, this is where you find out. Prepare to have your taste buds awoken to the delight of tahini sauce! Love the lamb gyros! The ambiance is very nice and the people are delightful. I heartily recommend you give it a try.

• Visited July 2014
Batavia, New York
“First time experiencing Lebanese food - won't be my last!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Happened upon the Cedar Valley Cafe while in FIndlay over 4th of July - I had not tried Lebanese food before, so I didn't know what to expect. Loved the exterior of the building - the colors are just so festive! It's not a huge place, but it is big enough! The service was stellar - I ordered beef ghalaba, and it was SO GOOD!!! the serving was huge - plenty for at least two or three more meals! The seasonings, the tenderness of the meet, the rice, everything was simply delicious! The grape leafs were huge! everything that was served at our table was just wonderful! The Cedar Valley Cafe was a great find! I would definitely return when in the area!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank BataviaBev
Findlay, Ohio
“Worth the visit!!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Very good food and service !! Place is small but very charming!!! Try the chicken soup,the best I've had!!! Will go back!!!

• Visited June 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I travel a lot, and always search for delicious Middle Eastern food. I was delightfully surprised to find that Findlay, Ohio has one of my favorite places to eat. Cedar Valley Cafe has authentic dishes that are full-flavored and healthy. They also do party trays that are affordable and delicious. I never miss having a meal there when I'm in Ohio, and wish I could find food like theirs in Arizona! We have some good places, but none that equal Cedar Valley Cafe.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Cedar Valley Cafe? Share your experiences!