“Order one of the specialty pizzas ...” 4 of 5 bubbles

Beer Barrel Pizza & Grill
Ranked #4 of 153 Restaurants in Findlay
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Order one of the specialty pizzas ...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

I have now eaten here twice. The restaurant itself is nice, large, and clean, with a casual atmosphere. They have a good beer selection and I was certainly able to find one to my taste. We had the humus appetizer, which was very good, followed by a salad which we shared. The pizza comes in some unusual combinations, that I have to admit worked well and I am a fan. You need to look at the menu for some of the specialty pizzas and I would recommend one of these. Overall, the pizza is above average, but not in my 5-star pizza category. Service is prompt and friendly, and overall, a very good dining experience.

“Very surprised!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

I didn't know what to expect from this place but they had a great menu! Staff was friendly. Atmosphere was good. We got their pizza. It was great! A must try. Burgers were good too.

Findlay, Ohio
“Never a bad experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband & I have been here about 6 times together. We have been a few more times with others. We have never had a bad meal. The service is great and quick.
No bad seats in the entire restaurant and enough TV's for everyone. The chicken chunks are great & so are the hot pepper cheese balls.

We always enjoy our visits to Beer Barrel Pizza & Grill.

Decatur, Indiana
“Large Sports Bar Atmosphere with Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Actually had enough fun here our first night at a nearby hotel that we went back the next night. We had their onion soup which was very tasty. Two in our group had the Sante Fe Southwest and the Apple Gorgonzola Salads. They enjoyed the portion size and the flavors. Others tried their Shrimp and Broccoli Scampi and Homemade Chicken and Egg Noodles - again portions were large with left overs. I tried their Canjun Blackened Bleu burger one night and their Big-ga Meat-za Pizza the second. Their burger was okay but nothing news worthy. Really enjoyed their pizza with their own freshly made dough and sauce - absolutely loaded with toppings. They have an excellent diverse menu (http://www.beerbarrelpizza.com/menu.html), which made it easy to eat here on back to back nights. I would definitely head back when I am next in the area. By the way, their drinks menu is also good with very fair prices.

Visited July 2014
Guelph, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent food and reasonably priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

food was very fresh. service was quick and very friendly. Restaurant was very clean and drive thru to boot.

Visited July 2014