“Incredible Shower Venue”

Swan House Tea Room
Ranked #51 of 163 Restaurants in Findlay
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have been here several times and have enjoyed each experience. It is a quaint and tastefully decorated tea house. There are several different kinds of tea and you can try them all. Coffee drinkers don't let this discourage you. They do serve water and lemonade. The experience with formal tea is something every female, young and old, should have at least once. So take your girlfriends, mom/daughters, grandmother/granddaughters for a refined, unique experience.
We had my daughter's bridal shower here. They were very accommodating with requests for set up. The food is all homemade and very good. We were able to bring in our own dessert. The tea house provided the perfect atmosphere and required no decorating on our part.
I love going to the Swan House and can't wait to go back!!!!!

3  Thank TE1185

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

I went here with a group of friends and it was way better than I expected. The chai latte was so good that now my k cup versions don't taste as good. I love that the teas come out in an individual pot, so you get about 4 cups out of a small. The food was very good as well and the staff was very friendly.

3  Thank Megan A
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I met friends for tea at the Swan House. It was my birthday, and we had tea, and all the delightful food that came along with it. Every table is beautiful, and so quiet and comfortable. A great place to catch up with friends, and relax.

3  Thank Maggie T