No photo provided
Add it.
Scott's BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 17 November 2010

Grandma MUST be in the kitchen here. WOW!!! My hubby and I had the rib sandwich, which was 4 large bones with a slice of bread and we ordered 2 sides each (yams, mac n cheese, greens). The sauce was so good we bought a jar to take home. The ribs were fork (or finger) tender, the warm sweet cornbread muffins were comfort food pillows of yummyness. Ok, the mac n cheese is the real deal here...cheesy, baked and golden and perfectly seasoned. The yams were sweet but not over the top...just right. Tasted like sunday dinner after church :) The greens...good LORD...can I get an amen??? We had asked some locals about this restaurant and read some reviews online. It appeared dark on the outside of this place when we first pulled in but I'm so glad we didn't let that deter us. The customer service here was outstanding!!!! The place is not romantic and there's not much ambience but if good bbq and good service are what you're craving...give them a try. I'm almost sad to leave Cincinnati because of this place :)

Reviewed 25 June 2008

good portions and very tasty BBQ sauce!

1  Thank Tracywithakid