“Awesome”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Forest Park
Georgetown, KY
“Awesome”
Reviewed 27 October 2011

This hotel used to be a best western. It has new ownership now and is a Days Inn. I stayed last year and it was really run down. They have done some major rennovations. The indoor pool is beautiful and spacious rooms. Staff went overboard with assisting us with everything. The rooms and hotel was SPOTLESS! For the price, you can't ask for more! Kudos to new ownership management.

Room Tip: Pay a little more for the executive suites!
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank John M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Dayton, Tn
Reviewed 31 August 2010

Came in on a Friday night. They didn't have any king rooms so they upgraded me 2 a suite. Guess I should have suspected something at that point. Room was fair at best. The worst part was I was staying for the weekend and they only made my key good for 1 day. Not a catastrophe but then came Saturday. It rained hard in the afternoon and the bathroom ceiling and walls were leaking like crazy. When inspected it had been that way for quite a while as there was black mold on the walls and behind the wallpaper that was falling down. They obviously knew about it as someone had spray painted the ceiling to cover it up and got it on the wallpaper. I confronted management and they gave me $30 back. Big deal as I have alergies and had problems the whole week after leaving. Emailed and faxed a letter to the manager and no response. Will never stay again!!!! Best of wishes, Best Western Cincinnati West.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank lakesidentn

Travellers are raving about these Forest Park hotels

London, Ontario
Reviewed 26 June 2010

We arrived and were delighted to be upgraded to an executive suite. The hotel is spacious and there is an elevator. The pool is divine. We enjoyed the room, but the beds were a bit too hard. There was no hot water the first night, but the problem did not exist in the morning. The staff were pleasant and the owner knocked some off of the price for us. I would recommend, especially if traveling south. It is better to stay here if tired and do the city the next day. The internet was not working.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 14 June 2010

We enjoyed our stay, if was a good value for the money, clean room, clean pool area, the small breakfast area is my only negative, but breakfast was good and free, so cannot complain too much. other hotels next door and down the street were $30-50 more, so i think we did not sacrifice anything for the savings,

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
Indianapolis
Reviewed 22 May 2010

Staying here right now for a soccer tournament! When we checked in yesterday we asked the front desk clerk if they had a laundry--they don't and he couldn't tell me where we could wash the soccer uniforms after two games. Tonight, we called down to the desk asking what channel Showtime was on, because it wasn't in the "guest services" book, but we had a showtime book in our room. He actually told me he had no idea how to use the TV system, and he didn't really think they had Showtime. I walked one hotel over & the nice, helpful desk clerk at Springhill Suites let me use the laundry room to wash our uniforms. The room keys here at Best Western have had to be reprogrammed twice in two days because they stopped working. Indoor pool is one reason we stayed here, and the discounted rate through the soccer tournament.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
Cincinnati
Reviewed 1 September 2009

I stayed at this hotel from three nights and was pleased with my experience. Room was clean with a good AC unit. Shower pressure could have been better but that's typical in hotels. Linens on the beds were nice and crisp. TV reception was great. Computer in the lobby to check email, etc., but I didn't need to use it. Pool and hot tub were both nice and clean.

A couple of weird things - the clock on the microwave and the clock radio were both WAY off. I figured out the microwave but couldn't fix the clock radio! I would think the cleaning staff would check those, but no big deal. It was a bit hard to get my luggage into the hotel because there is a curb surrounding the front of the hotel. There are no slight ramps to pull your luggage into the lobby.

Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 13 May 2009

I was here for a three night, four day business trip. The room was spacioua and well furnished. However, the mattress was uncomfortable and creaky. The hotel in general was warm with poor air ventilation and the AC unit in the room was not very cool. The TV reception was poor at times. Other times, I was not able to get all the channels. When I called the front desk, the employee said that all the TV's were like that. All in all, I will not be staying here again.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
La Quinta Inn Cincinnati North
Hampton Inn Cincinnati Northwest Fairfield
Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!