“Always clean”

Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights at this property as we always do. Always good to see mike and his family. Rooms are always clean and fair priced. Staff is very friendly. Love the changes. We will be back again in a few months. Wouldn't stay any where else. Thanks.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
janepatel, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Thank you for being a loyal guest with us and we appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. we are grateful that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to see you back in the near future.
sincerely,
Jane

Reviewed 3 April 2014

We had a typical great stay at Red Roof, room was spacious, updated and clean.

We booked this Hotel due to the advertised free breakfast, however none was available.

It was pet-friendly as always, and the man at the front desk was exceptionally great. He was polite and positive early in the morning, even making a joke about us Canadians and our enjoyment of free coffee. He was attentive to our needs and really made the stay and morning drive enjoyable.

If you need a place to stay while travelling, this works!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
janepatel, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time out in your busy day to write a review about us to let others know about the hotel accommodations.I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you in the near future. I also apologize that there was a misprint about the breakfast on the booking site. I glad you brought that to our attention so we can take care of that misprint. Thanks once again and have a wonderful day!

General manager,

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Friendly staff, very accomodating! Front desk attendant, Albert, was very informative and helpful. Gave us a great rate, as my husband will be working in the area for several weeks. The room was newly painted, new bedding, flat screen tv, microfridge, coffepot...pool looks very inviting! Love love love that this is a no smoking facility! Would stay again!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
janepatel, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Middletown (Franklin), OH Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Stopped here on our way to Fort Myers in January, we were impressed with the cleanliness, and service at this hotel. Linda, the manager was wonderful to deal with, and was the most helpful staff at tany hotel we stayed at on the way down from Canada to Florida. We were very impressed with the quality of the room, and it was the nicest hotel we stayed in on our trip down. Hopefully we will be able to stay there on our return trip.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 March 2014

when working in the construction business you move around alot. I've been living out of a suitcase for over 30 years and have stayed in hundreds of different hotels.So i feel i am not to far from being an expert on the subject. i look at everything from the location of the property to the greeting i get when i arrive. This hotel met all my expectations for my place to stay when in this area.
Jane (manager) your smile and friendly greeting made me feel at home from the start. Your family Mike (dad) and mom will always stop and speak with me like they have known me all my life and when you are 550 miles from home that makes you feel really good. The staff have yet to let me down on anything i have asked help with, be it directions or a fresh cup of steaming hot coffee. and i would not be worried if i forgot my billfold for housekeeping would make sure it was secure for me and not tampered with.
The rooms are spacious and well kept. The beds are comfy and the corner desk wraps around so you have plenty of workspace. Never had a cold shower here yet (the hot water is always there) Noise level is suprisingly low in the rooms as well. Oh and less not forget the heated indoor pool if the grandkids wanna come and visit me.
The location is just right to get on the interstate and head to cincinnati or Dayton. And plenty of places to shop and eat ,and they are only minutes away. Even noticed an urgent care clinic and a hospital that are no more than 3 minutes away.
All in all i would recommend this hotel to my friends and business associates. I get all the above and at a great price to boot.
Yes this is home away from home

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Stayed here on our way home from Key West last week and from the time I phoned to make a reservation until the time we checked out, I was so pleased with the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. Albert was on duty when I called and helped me find a great rate. When we arrived, he was very accommodating with our needs in regard to room location and just very pleasant all around! We LOVED our room, everything was just perfect.
Jane was so personable, she treated us as if we were old friends. Both Albert and Jane were helpful with directions to a restaurant we wanted to eat at.
I just cannot say enough good about this establishment. It is so refreshing to be treated so kindly, something that is sadly lacking these days at lodgings.
I would recommend this place to anyone and will for sure stay there again if I am ever in the area.

Room Tip: Did not use the fitness center or an on-site restaurant.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
janepatel, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Reviewed 19 February 2014

We stayed at this hotel on way to Florida. Staff was very friendly and helpful. There was a snow storm and the person that was supposed to be on night shift came in hours early to make sure they were able to get to the hotel for their shift. Very dedicated staff...
Room was a King on the main floor. Nice clean, large room. This location has an indoor swimming pool.... We travel with our dogs and both ladies were very welcoming when we checked in.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

General manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 4 in Monroe
Wave Hotels
Wave Hotels
#3 of 4 in Monroe

Been to Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin? Share your experiences!