“Hot Pop”

Pizza Hotline
Ranked #10 of 41 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 September 2012

After paying the delivery driver a tip on top of the delivery fee I noticed the soda was warm to the touch. Everyone knows you pay more for pop when its not from the store and that the reason for drinking pop with pizza is because it goes well with greasy food. Well the pop was actually hot and its carbonation was ruined after opening it. I talked with the manager and he refused to send me another pop. He blamed the driver and said it wasnt a Pizza Hotline issue. Apparently the company customer service agrees and wont respond to my complaint. I was told that the reason that pop was sent is because the freezer was full.. I assume it was full of cold soda. So if thats not an admission of fault I dont know what is. But if this companies supposed to be responsible or mature even, they would at least reply to my message I sent them on different occasions.

There are newer reviews for Pizza Hotline

Reviewed 17 February 2009

The service was excellent and a waitress that i meet was very attentive and made my family and i feel that we were the only ones in there. The food was excellent and the best pizza that i have ever had. Better than Pisanellos.

1  Thank pizzakeeper09