“Never go to the Lebanon Frisch's”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Frisch's Big Boy Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 41 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 April 2013

The service here is awful, the manager got into a screaming fight with a customer the night I went, and the restaurant is gross. Lebanon doesn't offer many restaurants but I would eat at McDonald's before I went back here. Everytime I have gone, which is numerous, I keep thinking I will get a different outcome. This restaurant is poorly ran and I am surprised it can stay in business. If you go to Lebanon eat at Acapulco's Mexican restaurant (awesome), the Patriot Steakhouse (excellent as well), Bob Evans (never lets me down), or The Golden Lamb (new menu is great)! Avoid Frisch's or drive to Kings Island Frisch instead if you must have a big boy!

Reviewed 9 October 2012

My family had never eaten at a Big Boy until this place. I would say this place is right down the middle of average. Food is good not great. Service could use an improvement as we were never really sure who our server was. The prices are fine for what you get and the kids were happy.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

they always have good food, good service and are very reliable. Never really had a bad experience here even though I've been going for a long time. Recommend.