“Always a winner”

Golden Corral
Ranked #6 of 41 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 13 May 2014

There's always something for everyone in the group to eat. Our kids are picky eaters but they always find a lot that they will eat here and they really like it. We're always pleased here.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Although the food and service was good. When you are eating and see food on the wall, the partitions, and anywhere you look there was food particles from probably years ago. This place needs to have everybody in early to clean this place up. Even the salt and pepper shakers had food on them and were sticky. Keep in mind that we were the first ones in.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

My fellow friends and I met here for dinner. We all live out of town so this was nice. Food was good service over the top!

Reviewed 9 October 2012

I've been to a few Golden Corrals in different cities across the country and this was the best experience I've had with them yet.

The food was fresh and the refill service was great. We will return to this one when we're in town again.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

But as buffets go, this one is a nice one. Usually I feel like I'm a pig at a trough when I go to a buffet, but this one's food makes up for that. Kept clean as well. Only downside is that a lot of their workers don't seem to speak English, so that's not a good thing.