“I'll be back”

Dining options: After-hours
Isle Saint George, Ohio, United States
“I'll be back”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

We just left there. Celina was a fantastic server (thus the pin). She was spot on. The salads were great, my liver & onions were thin but good, My wife's prime was excellent, my son loved the perch dinner. I thought everything came a little fast ( thus the 4 instead of 5 rating) but that's better than slow. The beer was icy cold, with ice on the rim and my wife had a great sea breeze. I haven't been here for 10 years but won't wait that long to return. Again Celina was great.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Bud S

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Should of went to Applebee's ”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Ugghhh it was ok...nothing special...I probably won't be back....I can't even tell you our servers name...she was too busy socializing with the other workers and ignoring us....we visited during the weekday and they had no one occupying tables and 3 people sitting at the bar...this place was extremely slow... I'm shocked they can even stay open....I ordered mozzarella sticks and they tasted like fish?! Our server had no clue because she didn't even bother to stop by and ask how everything was.

1 Thank Kevin T
Dayton, Ohio
“Great local restaurant”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This place is popular with the locals and I can see why. They have a large menu with lots of choices and the service is great. I had the wet burrito and french onion soup which were both delicious. I would definitely eat here again.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Dave1289
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Nice downtown sandwich place”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Got recommended by the staff at the Rutherford B Hayes museum. Friendly staff, quick service - we did sandwich lunches. Would return on a next visit

Visited June 2014
1 Thank NewillDB
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Local atmosphere and good food in commercial area of Fremont. Not near the Interstate, but if downtown it is tasty food with pleasant service.

Visited June 2014