“Suited us just fine!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Fremont
Reviewed 9 June 2011

My hubby, Duke and myself stayed for 4 nights. Great location. Room was clean. As other reviewers have stated - the rooms are a little worn out. Part of that is due to abuse by guests. The rest is just plain age. We had a good stay. The young man running the front desk in the afternoon is exceptional. Don't mind paying the pet fee at all.
We would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Dukeandfamily

Reviewed 30 May 2011

Close to I-80/90 (exit 91/Fremont) so convenient from that perspective. Wal-Mart across the street along with some chain restaurants. $25 pet fee which is just on the edge of me looking for a cheaper alternative. Pleasant staff.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed 24 April 2011

We had a lovely stay - our third time back - but it is really starting to show it's age. Entry furniture is stained and faded and the beds and showerheads could use an update. The staff, location and amenities are terrific!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank wellrested2
Reviewed 5 January 2011

We stayed one night at the Comfort Inn, and had no complaints or problems. Place was nice and clean, they even had cookies for us when we showed up. The best part was after we left we realized we left several items behind--no problem, I told them what we left behind, and they found all of it, plus the other item that I forgot to describe :) and had it waiting for me in a bag.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2010

I stayed here for a wedding; most of the other wedding guests were there as well. Typical Comfort Inn--clean, good condition, well done. The indoor pool was nice, and breakfast was typical for the hotel class. There were several food options right next to the hotel--Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and a decent bar. Only about 20 minutes to state parks at Lake Erie.

Service from the front desk staff was excellent--friendly and quick with check-in. They also quickly resolved an issue for me; they have wireless internet access but my laptop only had a wired port. They dug up a good PCMCIA wireless card for me, which greatly enhanced my stay.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed 12 August 2010

My family and I have had the best experience at this Comfort Inn facility. The rooms were clean and spacious. The breakfast was wonderful (My Kids Could Make there own Waffles :). The Indoor pool and Jacuzzi was wonderful. My advice if you are ever in Fremont or Port Clinton, Ohio, Stay at this location you will not regret it...

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2009

We were at put-in-bay, and were headed back to cedar point the next day. this hotel was a good price for the area, and we didn't think that it was too far away from either one. the hotel was CLEAN - room, linens, carpet, furniture, beds, pillows, bathroom, and pool & hot tub. what we actually liked the most about this hotel was that the pool was open 24 hours! after getting to the hotel quite late, my son had prepared himself for not being able to use the pool here, since we were checking out in the morning. but i was very pleased to find that it was avaiable to use at OUR convenience, which made us happy! the pool temperature was nice and warm, and there was also a hot tub which was also a relaxing temperature. pool towels were in the pool area. since we were up so late, we slept through breakfast. however, we did see that there was a waffle batter dispenser (so i assume that there were waffles for breakfast) and a juice machine also. i would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Hampton Inn & Suites Fremont
Quality Inn And Conference Center
Red Roof Inn Clyde
Red Roof Inn Clyde
#1 of 2 in Clyde

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!