Comfort Inn & Suites
Travelocity
US$91
US$86
Red Roof
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbiscuits and gravyroom was cleanwafflesstaff was very friendlyshopping and restaurantsplace to staynice visittiny roomgreat nights sleepaccept petsvisit cedar pointinfused waterpeanut butterafternoon cookiesport clintonfridge and microwavehigh school reunion
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Absolutely in the Top 2 Motels/Hotels I have experienced as far as Staff, available amenities, and comfort. This particular Staff put the word comfort in Comfort Inn;
The service impecable, the wi-fi absolutely trouble free, the room was fresh and clean, breakfast simple, with taste.
Management has reason to be thankful at this site, the Staff made the stay first and foremost.
Will definitely stay again, it is worth some travel off of your ultimate destination to spend the night at this particular location.
You won't regret it.
thanks again to all those that work so hard to make the stay !!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

This Comfort Inn was pretty average: slightly worn rooms, decent HVAC, very comfy beds. Breakfast was great and breakfast staffer was very kind (tip her!!). However we were quoted a cost of $122 when we asked for a room for 2 adults and 1 small dog. There were two hidden charges on the bill at checkout: $1.70 for the safe and a whopping $25 for the dog. We disputed these undisclosed fees and they rescinded the safe fee but not the pet fee. Unfair practices, don't you think?

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank DrSchmincke
atwanta, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Thank you for leaving a review about your recent stay. I am glad that you enjoyed the beds and also the breakfast. I am sorry that you felt we had "hidden fees". The Safe Fee is explained on the registration card as it is an insurance policy if the safe is broken into and items stolen. It can be removed at check out or check-in at your request as we also have a sign on the desk explaining it. The majority of the hotels in our area do not accept pets. We do accept pets and it is a 25.00 plus tax per pet fee per stay (not nightly). I apologize for the misunderstanding and hope that you will stay with us again if you are in the area.

Jason Hawkins

Reviewed 5 September 2013

The experience was fine for me. The Lobby was clean and appealing, as was the room. The room and bathroom were very clean and inviting. I was comfortable working in my room all evening as I had great Internet connections. The breakfast was fresh and appealing.

A good value, with an inviting hotel.

Room Tip: Book early as it fills fast. Discounts at several local restaurants are offered, making the stay an even better value.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for the kind review you left for our hotel. Your feedback is appreciated and my staff and I are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. If we can ever do anything to make your stay more comfortable please let me know.

Thanks,

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Nice hotel that is within walking distance of a few restaurants. Did not hesitate to upgrade me when I told them I was a Diamond member. Nice indoor pool and exercise room. Good variety of breakfast items.

Room Tip: If possible upgrade to a Jacuzzi room on the third floor.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for completing your review about your recent stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that the location close to the restaurants was convenient for you. As a valued Choice Privileges member, we always try to upgrade our Platinum and Diamond members and I am glad that we were able to upgrade you. If we can ever do anything to make your stay more comfortable please let me know.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

We checked in Aug 16 and was told only a suites were available. Suites cost much more than a regular room that we wanted, but we paid for it. The room was NOT a suite. It was an ADA room and very Spartan. The carpet needed replacing (wrinkled), the room had a very musty smell and there was no chair to sit in for reading. Two lights did not work. We could not use the TV or DVD because the control was missing from the room. We have stayed at Comfort Inns many times before, but this is the worst one ever. On the up-side, the breakfast was good, but that did not balance the poor facilities we received before the large price for a suite. We really feel the room was misrepresented and certainly not a suite. If you have to stay here, check the room first before booking.

Room Tip: Check out the room before committing.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank David D
atwanta, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about our hotel. I am sorry for the confusion on what our "suites" are. You were in a kitchenette "suite" which is a room with king bed, and then a kitchenette which included a kitchen sink, cupboard space, and a microwave and refrigerator. This is also our largest room. I apologize for the lack of a remote control as all of our televisions are new.

As for the carpeting in the room, the carpet was just put down in February brand new but we will check to see if it needs stretched as again it was just put down in February.

Thank you for your business.