“Awesome place to stay!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Fremont
“Awesome place to stay!”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I have been staying here regularly on business for years. This is my go-to motel when I am anywhere close to Fremont. Very clean and accommodating. Excellent staff and close to restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: Call early for reservations during the summer, as they frequently book up.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
atwanta, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your stays with us. I am glad that you enjoy staying with us and appreciate your repeat business. If we can ever do anything to make your stay more comfortable please let me know.

Jason Hawkins, CHA

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I am from the Fremont area. When I come home, I reserve my room at the Comfort Inn & Suites. It's very clean, close to shopping and restaurants. The price is right on target! We recommend you stop and stay!

Room Tip: If you are a gov't employee inquire about the govt rate.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
We appreciate your kind words about our hotel and appreciate you taking the time to complete a review on Trip Advisor. It is always nice to hear guests enjoy their stay with us and I will share the review with my staff. I appreciate your business and if we can do anything to make your stays more comfortable please let us know.

Thanks,

Sacramento, California
Reviewed 25 March 2014

This used to be my favorite stopover between Pittsburgh and Chicago. In fact, this hotel is the reason I joined the ChoiceHotel program. But my last stay was horrible! The price has tripled and the service has declined. We travel with service dogs: Delta Society-trained dogs who visit hospitals and nursing homes. NEVER have we been charged a "wild animal fee" in a hotel. Occasionally, there's a pet fee, but usually, because of the service our animals provide (they are volunteers) no one charges an extra service fee (especially without notifying a guest – nice $25 surprise on the bill!) What was worse was the partying in the lounge area until 2 a.m. I understand it's March Madness and St. Patrick's Day, but "beers and wings – yea!" shouting so late when there's bars and AppleBee's and Fricke's within walking distance. Half of the partyers were not guests of the hotel (they admitted this; they just like the pool). This hotel has no security, inside or out, so the desk clerk was without help to throw the partyers out. Very disappointing, esp with kids running up and down the hallways all night long. Noisy, noisy, noisy. Some of us work! Needless to say, the dogs did not visit the Children's Hospital the next morning ....

Room Tip: Second floor on the south side (left of the lounge)
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Dog_Rescue_Chick
atwanta, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on our hotel. I am sorry that your stay was not enjoyable for you as we try to make sure every guest leaves our hotel happy and well rested and am sorry you were not.

On the night in question we did have a couple inconsiderate swim groups in who failed to control their kids and I apologize for that. I can also assure you that we do not allow guests from the outside to come in and just use our pool at their leisure.

Our hotel rates have not tripled in the last few years. I feel our rates our very competitive and they do flunctuate with different events going on in the area but we are still significantly lower than several competitors down the street from us.

Our Pet Policy is a 25.00 charge per pet per stay. If we are made aware that the pet is a service animal the pet fee is waived.

If you would like to contact the hotel I would be more than happy to discuss these issues with you.

Burlington, Wisconsin
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Our stay at Comfor Inn & Suites was very pleasant - we were treated with friendly service.
Rooms were very clean and spacious and comfortable.
Many restaurants very close, most in walking distance.
We found no negatives about this hotel.
We will stay here again on our trips east.
Doug and Karen Martinsen

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
atwanta, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your kind comments are greatly appreciated and I will share them with my staff. Please let me know when you will be back in our area again and I will see that we upgrade you to a suite.

Valparaiso, Indiana
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Fremont area. Fast check-in, and very friendly staff. Rooms are clean and beds very comfortable. Location is next to all your dining and shopping. They have a very good breakfast in the morning that is always well stocked. Overall good value!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Wheelersburg, Ohio
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I was driving a Semi Tractor and Trailer and I had room to park. Very good parking for trucks and RV. Hotel was clean, I would recommend it and I would definitely stay there again. I wil put on my preferred list to stay places.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
atwanta, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Thank You for your review about your recent stay with us. My staff and I appreciate it and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Jason Hawkins
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I have frequently stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Fremont, Ohio, when I am visiting long-time friends and family still living in the area. My most recent visit there was just a few weeks ago, and I was impressed with the renovation taking place since my previous visit over a year ago. The newly remodeled room that I stayed in was absolutely perfect. The delicious hot breakfast waiting for me in the breakfast room each morning was awesome, and the staff I had interaction with were each and every one very friendly and courteous. Jason Hawkins, the Inn's GM, is very personable and I would say does a great job at running the place. Thank you Jason and your staff; you know I will be back next time I'm in town.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
atwanta, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback about your recent stay with us. My staff and I are pleased that you enjoyed the accomodations and that you liked the first phase of our renovation. We will be doing the 2nd phase this winter with all new mattress and box springs, bathroom vanities, casegoods, and lighting. I hope that you will stop back and stay with us again and see the progress. I appreciate your business. Thank You.

Jason Hawkins, CHA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Hampton Inn & Suites Fremont
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Fremont
Quality Inn And Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Clinton
Red Roof Inn Clyde
Red Roof Inn Clyde
#1 of 2 in Clyde
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Clinton

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!