“Local place with very good food”
Review of Chud's

Chud's
Ranked #5 of 66 Restaurants in Fremont
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Well rounded menu and relaxed atmosphere. We were there for supper. We had the perch and walleye dinners which were excellent. The soup and sweet potato fries were also enjoyable. The price was very reasonable. If in the area, we'll go back for sure.

1  Thank lernakid

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Chud's is run by relatives of mine, and the food was excellent. I had a philly steak wrap with macaroni salad and french onion soup, all delicious. I will definitely go back.

1  Thank Dave1289
Reviewed 13 May 2014

There can be a wait to get a table at times, yes it is that good! Always good service, coleslaw is one of my favs, homemade and delicious. I got the ham and cheese toasted sub with french onion soup and coleslaw. All was freshly made and very good. Bill for 2 people was under $30. Would go back, and will!

Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here. The waitress was great. Food was tasty. The restaurant is old but very clean. Reminded me of an old style diner you see on older tv shows. Prices were reasonable. Will defiantly go back.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Our waitress was so friendly and attentive. My husband ordered the walleye sandwich, it was huge and he said delicious. I ordered the Turkey Ruben an it was very good as well. We visited here last year when we were in town and it was just how we remembered, great service, friendly, cozy, and just that back home feeling.