“Good food, great staff”

Denny's
Ranked #27 of 66 Restaurants in Fremont
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Denny's is good food and usually a pretty good value. This restaurant has an excellent staff that always does a great job.

1  Thank Kevin D

Reviewed 29 December 2013

This is our favorite Denny's Restaurant in the area. The service is always prompt and friendly. Unlike some Denny's, the interior is always clean and well maintained. The food quality is dependable with plenty of menu options. As a vegetarian, I appreciate the choices.

1  Thank Linda T
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I think this was my first time ever in a Denny's, and my expectations were low (okay, abysmal). The service was quite professional, friendly and accommodating. They prepared omelets-to-go for my son, who couldn't "dine in" because of his dog; he reported that they were delicious, although the meat lover's omelet surpassed even his standing as a carnivore--he was impressed with the quantity and quality, but found it overgenerous for his appetite.
I had a salad with cranberries, apples, grilled chicken, nuts, balsamic dressing, and found it delicious. For my second meal, I had a fit choice grilled vegetable skillet. Couldn't eat it all, but it was again very good.
Peeking at other diners' choices, everything looked quite attractive and not just popped out of a microwave. The restaurant was quite crowded on both visits, apparently with locals (since everyone seemed to know everyone else), and it was clear that they do a lot of repeat business. Portions were very generous, many diners leaving with boxes of leftovers.

2  Thank Solotravel-lover
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Denny's is still the best place for just about any type of breakfast you want. We enjoyed the Red White & Blue Pancakes Breakfast. Service was good and they kept refilling my coffee without my asking. They are still a great value and you never walk away hungry.

1  Thank 1-SLB
Reviewed 1 January 2013

We stopped by here on a Friday during the holiday season for lunch while traveling in the area. Even though the restaurant was very busy (a good sign!), we were seated quickly and waited on promptly. Our food came out quickly and it was hot, fresh and tasty. My wife had a breakfast, which Denny's serves throughout the day, and the rest of ordered more traditional lunch fare. The portions were very generous and very reasonably priced and we all left satisfied. Although I am not a big fan of Denny's, I would recommend this one if you are in the area and if more Denny's were like this one, I could become a fan.

1  Thank Steve1362