“Fremont, Ohio”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fremont
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Fremont
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have stayed here since it was built and am very satisfied with the hotel & staff. There are many other hotels in the area, but I like this one best. I spend about 10 days a month here, so it's like my second home.

1  Thank Janet S
Brandon P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for filling out a wonderful review of our hotel. I am so pleased to see you have been here with us since day one! We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Fremont

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Rooms are good, my TV was hard to see unless the room was completely dark. Staff was helpful in many ways including training of a new front desk clerk. Th e breakfast was the worst I have ever had from a Hampton Inn. The fruit was over ripe and the oatmeal could of been used as an industrial glue. Otherwise, it was a good clean environment.

1  Thank Bryan C

Thank you for filling out a very descriptive review of our hotel. I had a dicussion with our Breakfast team about cooking the food properly. I am happy to see that overall you had enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again if your future travels bring you back to the area! Have a nice day!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

First time staying at an Hampton Inn and it was a nice experience. It was evident that our room was set aside for us. There was a note on the dresser welcoming me by name to Hampton Inn. The room was comfortable as expected. No complaints! Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Brandon P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Our goal here at the Hampton Inn is to make every guest feel welcomed and at home. We look forward to seeing you again! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

was really impressed with the facility , fitness room and pool area,, hope to stay again , really the beds were amazing to sleep on, .........i .....cant ......write ....no........ ..more.........200 characters ........is to ......-..much......not ........going ....to...do..this... .....again

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for leaving feedback about your recent stay with us. My staff and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forwarding to seeing you again when you are back in the area!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I wasn't here for long, but my first impression was that it had a very modern look. Coffee, tea, and hot chocolate are complimentary in the lobby 24-7, which was a nice touch.

The room appeared clean with hand written notes from house keeping saying they hope the stay is enjoyed. Which it would have been, until I saw a pubic hair in the shower along with some long hair in the corner. This was the next morning and it really made me question the cleanliness of the rest of the hotel room!

Apparently, the breakfast is supposed to be fantastic, but I would not know because I got the heck out of there after the pubic hair in the dirty shower!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank iristate
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I recently attended my niece's graduation from Notre Dame University and drove to South Bend, Indiana, from Rochester, New York, where I live. Due to appointments before I left and timing of the graduation ceremonies, both on the way to South Bend and on the way back to Rochester, I stayed over at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Fremont, Ohio and found it to be a very good hotel.

Very close to the Interstate and about a mile from where the local area restaurants and other shopping are located. Making the reservation by 'phone was fast and efficient; check in was also fast and the staff were very professional and polite. Both rooms I stayed in were very clean and comfortable and breakfast had a very good choice of items including hot food, breads, fruit, juices, good coffee, and yogurt. Thanks to availability, on the drive out on Friday evening, I enjoyed a king bed and the jacuzzi in the room. Made use of the business center and found response time on the PCs to be very fast. Overall, a very good experience both evenings and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Brandon P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for reviewing our hotel after your recent stay with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I hope that you will stay with us again when you are in the area! Thank you again for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

We have stayed here many times, due to family in the area. Very good staff that fixes problems that come up. Comfortable beds. Clean rooms. Very satisfying breakfast. Love the grapefruit slices. Close to the freeway. They were getting a new printer set up in the business center room, so we were able to use the printer at the front desk.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking time to post your feedback about our property. We are always looking for input from our guests that can help us to improve. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#2 of 10 in Fremont
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Fremont
Quality Inn And Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Clinton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Clinton
Best Western Plus Sandusky Hotel & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fremont? Share your experiences!