“Pretty nice hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fremont
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Fremont
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Stayed here for a family reunion nearby. The hotel's location is very convenient and it is also close to the turnpike. Housekeeping actually cleaned our room at this hotel unlike its neighbor. My dad accidentally broke the plastic lamp shade on the ceiling in the bathroom when putting a towel on the shower curtain rod to let it dry and maintenance did a great job of cleaning up the mess. The only thing in the room I didn't like was there was a stain on the newer carpet between the beds. Breakfast was very good and the bed was comfortable. Didn't get to use the pool or fitness center. The only thing I didn't like about the hotel overall was the temperature in the room and building, there were fans in the hallways so maybe there was something wrong with the air conditioning. I will definitely consider staying here again.

Room Tip: Having a room near the elevator is convenient.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

My very first experience was in TN. My Mother and I were staying overnight. When we went for ice, we came upon a man that had a white glove on - he took his finger and wiped across the top of the ice machine that was located outside. Not something you see everyday, we commented on it. He explained to us that this was the stringent practice of cleanliness that Hampton Inn lives by. We were sold!! Kudos everytime I have ever stayed at your hotels!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brandon P, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

We love that it only took one stay for you to become sold to our properties. Thank you for choosing Hampton!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

we stopped here as a half way point going from Roch NY to Chicago. My kids enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The atmosphere was very comfortable and safe which was a bonus. SPending a week on vacation with the family it was great to have a place that didn't make me think... everything was taken care of. Clean, and quiet.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brandon P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fremont, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience with us. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us while you were on vacation. We hope to see you again on your next vacation!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Above and beyond service and attitude from the staff. Very clean and well kept accommodations. Early breakfast available (0500). The management must have a great attitude and run a tight ship because the staff was well above average and genuinely cared about our needs.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Charlton E

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience with us. We truly appreciate all of your kind words about our staff and our hotel. I'm looking forward to sharing this wonderful response with the staff!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

The staff and service was excellent. There were a few issues with the lighting working appropriately and the shower head was not as clean as I would prefer. All and all, Hampton is usually a great place to stay. My kids enjoyed the complimentary pizza and my husband enjoyed the complimentary beer.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you filling out a trip advisor review for our hotel. We are so glad you have enjoyed your stay with us. Also thank you for bringing it to our attention about the shower heads and lighting. Maintance was notified right away and is taking care of the issue.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is a lovely motel that we stay at about three or four time a year. The staff and rooms are always excellent, but it is the most expensive Hampton we stay at, and to me, all the Hamptons rate highly and are cheaper. Sorry that we can no longer get two beds at the same price as a King.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This was a decent hotel, but people were running around in the room above me all night long. It actually sounded like a toddler, but I don't know of any toddlers that can stay awake from 11PM until 3AM. There were no rooms for me to switch to, so I didn't get much sleep. The staff were friendly. I did have to wait for service for a few minutes at one point because somebody was being served ahead of me. I guess there was nobody else to help me. I used the gym; it was nice. I also used the pool.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#2 of 10 in Fremont
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Fremont
Quality Inn And Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Clinton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Clinton
Best Western Plus Sandusky Hotel & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fremont? Share your experiences!