All reviewsbed was comfortableoutdoor poolwould stay here againstaff was friendlycedar pointpropertyturnpikefridgesleep
Reviewed 9 September 2017

This hotel does NOT HAVE a pool or hot tub!!! Website says they do, this site says they do, everywhere says they do....THEY DON'T. Not worth the $$$$ Should have asked for a refund and found another place, but we are on the motorcycle, it was getting cold & late. We just wanted to relax.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We needed a place to stay on our long drive back home to Nebraska from Maine. It was clean and quiet and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was good and even though we overslept in the morning and got there right as they were closing up, the staff were still happy to pull things out that we needed to have a nice meal. I was most impressed today though by the management. I received an unexpected package in the mail from them with my husband's unused insulin pen needles that he accidentally left in the room. Management took the time to look up who was in that room and they paid to ship them back to us without us even knowing anything about it. We didn't call to ask them about the needles as we just figured the housekeeping would have thrown them away. It was so thoughtful of them to save them, find us and mail them to us free of charge! If we travel through that area again, we will definitely stay there! Thank you Quality Inn and Conference Center for your exceptional service and attention to detail!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2017

The Quality Inn in Fremont is so close to I-90 that you can see it from the interstate. It's great. There's a gas station/convenience store right next to it, and a restaurant attached to the motel. The restaurant is good; big portions and a menu with something for everyone. Since we drive across the country twice a year, this is a top choice for us. We travel with pets, and they are welcome here. We don't have to waste time finding a place to eat or get gas - it's all right there. The staff is friendly, efficient and nice, but they seem to be understaffed, so you have to be patient. This is neither a Motel 6 nor a luxury hotel; you're paying for convenience and location.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

After paying $145 per night for a hotel room that was built in the early 80s and hasn't been remodeled ever, I began my 3 night stay by noticing that the carpet looked disgusting. I stepped into the shower and turned the water on to the mildly hot level on the dial and promptly scalded my back and shoulders. The desk clerk was less then interested in my needs and each day the cleaning staff emptied trash but did not make the bed or vacuum the floor.
Breakfast was a joke and also disgusting. The "eggs" and "bacon" served were absolutely inedible.
That doesn't include the hair in the sink on 2 different days and the nasty stains on the floor.
Don't stay there unless you have no other choice.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank tim p
Reviewed 26 June 2017

This property is pretty average. Great location - close to Ohio Turnpike, Sandusky County Fairgrounds and the Rutherford B Hayes Presidential Center. It is also about 15 miles to Port Clinton & Erie Islands; about 25 miles to Cedar Point.
I stay here because of loyalty program and close to family. Food is okay. Rooms are clean with comfortable beds. Staff is very friendly and attentive.
Property has undergone some renovations (they removed the outdoor pool). If you go for an evening walk or sit in the courtyard WEAR BUG SPRAY (mosquitos are BAD)!
Best rates are off season, but similar to other area hotels in the area.
One can usually get a room here in season.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family