“Beautifully landscaped. Nice curb appeal. Awesome pool.”

Quality Inn Gallipolis
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Gallipolis
Reviewed 19 September 2011

The hotel is well maintained. The trees, the landscape, the grass, the mulch. Looks great. You can tell they love their hotel. The pool is beautiul. Nice trees around it and teh property. The rooms were clean and neat. The halls and steps were beat up, but I don't sleep out there! Exceptional hot breakfast.

Room Tip: First floor, back side. Nice tree cover.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 September 2011

I have stayed at the Quality Inn many, many times. It isn't new like the Hampton Inn, but I have always found my room clean and in good working order. The employees are always helpful and very accomodating. The food is excellent. I appreciate the fact that I don't have any trouble communicating with the staff when I need something and the rules and the fees are published and you can count on them. All problems at some of the other local hotels. Also, because it is older -the walls are NOT paper thin like at the Super 8. I don't have to listen to children who are using the hallway as a racetrack, I don't have to listen to the locals next door that are having a party -they rented for the cable TV, I don't have to listen to the other "colorful" things going on that my child doesn't need to hear either! I spent the night at the Super 8 with no electricity, no telephone -NO REFUND!

My family now stays almost exclusively at the Quality Inn just because of the service -and because of the handicap accessible room for my dad. They offer so many different options for beds, frigs, they have brand new flat screen TV's, free hot breakfast.

Room Tip: King rooms downstairs are my favorite. Exercise room toward front desk, restaurant and bar. Outdoo...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2011

Visited there on business with two other colleagues, and we were there for one night. We picked it because it was the least expensive option we had...and we got what we paid for. Check-in went smoothly, and the room was clean enough, I guess. All I remember about the bathroom is that the grout between the tiles was black, moldy, and gross. Also, our room phone didn't even work. I picked it up to dial the front desk, and heard the clerk talking, but she couldn't hear me. We reported it, and all we were told was that it "needed to be reprogrammed."

Nasty grout, fine - it's summer, it's humid, it's on the river, it happens. But the phone is a safety issue. My roommate had no cell reception in the room and I only had a weak signal. I do have plans to return to Gallipolis, and I think I'll spend the extra $30 and stay up the road at the Hampton Inn next time.

But the breakfast is top-notch. Eggs, bacon, sausage, cereal, oatmeal, fruit, pretty good coffee. So at least we left on a high note.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2011

We went to Gallipolis for a weekend get away and chose the Quality Inn based on the fact that we use Choice Hotels exclusively. We both travel a lot for business and like to use our points for a quick overnight getaway together when we have time. Overall, the hotel was ok. Not great, not horrible. They have a nice pool and the people were very nice. You get free "Hot" breakfast which was mediocre at best. The ambiance was very nice. The rooms are very pleasing to the eye. We had a chair with a footstool and a nice desk. Nice large flat screen tv. But oh the bed. It was like sleeping on bricks. I think next time we'll choose somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gallipolis
Hampton Inn Gallipolis
Super 8 Gallipolis PT Pleasant Area
Super 8 Ripley
Super 8 Ripley
#1 of 3 in Ripley

Been to Quality Inn Gallipolis? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Gallipolis

Address: 577 State Route 7 N, Gallipolis, OH 45631-5921 (Formerly Holiday Inn Gallipolis)
Region: United States > Ohio > Gallipolis
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Gallipolis
Price Range: £57 - £79 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn Gallipolis 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn Gallipolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn Gallipolis Hotel Gallipolis