“Good Breakfast”

Ranked #10 of 49 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Located right off interstate 90 great location for easy on and off exit off freeway when your not in the mood for same ole fast food try us out for a dining experience that wont break your budget.
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We had breakfast at this restaurant. It was very good, and the portions were plentiful. Not only was the food good, but the service was great also. Would not hesitate to return or recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Climel

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We stop here for breakfast when ever going out of town, been here many times and never have been disappointed. I go there for the corn beef swiss omelet, Have never had any better and potatoes are not greasy, all just good. This time when we arrived was on late sunday morning and place was very crowded, we were seated right away and order taken, was amazed that 5 minutes later our breakfast arrived. just great service here.

1  Thank Terry R
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We visited Best Friends on a late Sunday afternoon after a winery visit. I ordered the roast chicken dinner and my husband had chicken fried steak. All dinners come with choice of soup plus a side salad to start with. Each entree comes with choice of potato and a vegetable and rolls.There is plenty of food and I took a lot home with me. A full half chicken is included in the roast chicken dinner. The food is good and filling, just down home fare.
They do serve beer and wine here also. They do have a salad bar and you can add that to any dinner for an additional charge.
A nice family place to have a hearty dinner.

1  Thank VickiW60
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We have only eaten breakfast here, food is good, served hot, great service, my husband eats breakfast with his best friend almost every Saturday.

1  Thank sandrahaaspiper
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Im giving this an average rating even though my club sandwich was nasty. Everything else was just ok. First, I was told by two employees that the club had only the cheese I ask for on it.I asked for American only and it came with Swiss and American. To most, that isn't a big deal. But when you despise Swiss cheese like I do, and able to taste it after you pick it off, it is a huge let down. The sandwich came with a pile of lettuce on it and a hand full of pickle chips. I know what they were trying to do, decoration wise but it was such a sloppy mess. The sandwich was cut into fours very unevenly. One quarter was hardly a sandwich, had no tomato, bacon or turkey on it. As I was eating another section I was crunching on something that felt and sounded like celery. I opened the sandwich to discover that I didn't get the leaf end of the lettuce but the steam end. I opened up all the parts and found one of the tomato chunks, yes chunks, not slices, was the top of the tomato and still had part of the core on it. There were also chunks of turkey, not slices. The bacon was soggy. I had no desire to finish it. When the mgr came over I explained what was wrong. She really had nothing to say, not even a sorry. Her look was as if she didn't care. You would think she would have said something to make me want to come back. A very poorly made club sandwich wouldn't keep me away, the managers attitude and not saying sorry will.
The chicken soup had no chicken in it and tasted like it came from a can. My husbands AYCE fish was the standard deep fried fish. It wasn't over cooked or greasy. It was as expected. The place was clean and our server was very nice.
No return visit for me. That is 100% on the manager, not the wait or kitchen staff.

2  Thank Sherry H