“Pleasantly surprised - great food and service”

Chops Grille & Tap House
Ranked #2 of 49 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Pleasantly surprised - great food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

My husband and I tries this place out on the way home from Geneva on the Lake on a Sunday evening. There was no wait and we got our food really quickly, our waitress was really nice and we'll informed. When our food came out she asked us to cut into our steaks to make sure they were cooked correctly - always a good sign of service. We both had steaks and they were a good quality steak - no fatty pieces - with a great flavoring. I highly recommend the sweet potatoes upgrade with marshmallows.. yummy !!!! They even brought me two because they felt they were too small... The meal was very satisfying we are still talking about it a week later so I felt I should write a review. Can't wait to go back !!!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank mamabeanxo

Toledo, Ohio
“Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

This place had great service and very good food. Despite the restaurant being very crowed, our service was very fast and efficient. Food was tasty and prices were reasonable.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Fulldemo
Davis
“Food and Service both top notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

I had the pleasure of eating at Chops during a recent trip to the Spire Institute. During the winter season, not much is open in Geneva, and it was really an unexpected pleasure to find Chops. Each time I went to Chops both the food and service were excellent. One night I had the special Fish and Chips, very fresh, tasty, and great coleslaw. The salads are huge and make a great meal. I also had the salmon dinner, cooked to perfection. Thanks, Chops, for being there when I needed you.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank princesspanda56
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Great service and food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Our service by Tricia was excellent. Food was great. Drinks were great. Nice atmosphere. We will return.

2 Thank ckbykm
Jefferson, Ohio
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

We eat at the Chops bar on a regular basis. Mostly at the bar, but we like the restaurant sit down also. Great food, good selection. Love the Reubens, and the soups are fantastic. The bar is a fun gathering. Lots of TV's, fun groups. Good bar service. Nice staff, friendly management. The place is very clean.

• Visited March 2014