“Going down hill!!!”

Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Great food and service with a 1950's flare! Founded over a decade ago, Mary's Diner is a 1950's themed diner in the heart of Geneva Ohio that prides itself on great food and service. Don't let the neon lights fool you, our fresh ingredients and award winning recipes will speak for themselves. Stop by Mary's Diner for breakfast, lunch, or dinner today and enjoy a home cooked meal in a family friendly atmosphere that everyone will enjoy!
Ashtabula, Ohio
“Going down hill!!!”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I AM a local, have eaten at Mary's at least once a week since they opened. We always loved it and it was our go to place BUT lately things have been changing. Used to love the swiss steak on Sundays,salad, big piece of swiss steak, mashed or fries and a veggie. Last time we got it the piece was MUCH smaller and we ask where our veggie was (had always been yummy green beans) we were informed that they no longer were included with the meal we had to pay extra. So we ask if the meal was cheaper and were told no it was the same price.....????? My Mom and I went for lunch yesterday (9-10-13) there was hardly anyone in the restaurant we ordered the chicken bacon ranch wrap with fries for 6.99 it literally took at least 30 minutes to get it which was ridiculous and the fries were limp and burnt at the same time. NOT HAPPY as of late with them. On a good note the breakfast is always good and if you can get there during the week it's a good deal, weekends are fairly expensive but it doesn't stop us. So take your chances.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank sabrinajo

Columbus, Ohio
“I REALLY wanted to Like this place...”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I read the reviews and they seemed mixed. But I was intriged about the fact it was local and an old style diner. That was about where it ended. The bacon was so salty that my son could not eat and HE LOVES bacon. I got French Toast and it did not seem cooked all the way. My son got a waffle. The waitress stated she made him redo it because it was not a whole waffle. Well I guess the cook decided to just make the other half, as the 2 were together. I guess I should have taken a picture as I have never seen anything like this EVER.

On a good note the waitress took of the waffle off the bill (without even asking). I think she was really trying but the cook should just go back to whatever he was doing before he was a cook.

Given the reviews... it is apperently hit and miss. I will have to miss it from now on.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank DavidB12
South Lake Tahoe, California
“fish”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

the AUCE fish was great they fill you up I couldnt even order another plate there was so much food, I will come back

Visited June 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Neat little place”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

This place has good food. It has the classic diner atmosphere and the service is friendly and prompt. Locals love it. I struggled between a 3 or 4 rating just bc the place looks like it is in desperate need of a good scrubbin. By no means is it a dive-but dont be surprised if its a little sticky in spots.

• Visited September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“love the milkshakes”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

I love the 50s feel of this place, made me wish i was still a kid. The food was great and the milkshakes was the best.

Visited February 2013