Barefoot at Havelock
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa(Havelock Island)
  • Pool
Jalakara(Havelock Island)
  • Pool
V-Knot Residency(Havelock Island)
View Hotel
Silver Sand Beach Resort(Havelock Island)
SeaShell, Havelock(Havelock Island)
  • Breakfast included
Munjoh Ocean Resort(Havelock Island)
  • Breakfast included
Coral Reef Resort(Havelock Island)
Wild Orchid(Havelock Island)
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
1,134 results
All reviewsnicobari cottageradhanagar beachjungle resortport blairandaman villabarefoot staffneil's covethe cottagesgovernment ferrybeach matstall treesbarefoot holidaysfour poster bedvisited barefootscuba divingbeautiful beachour honeymoon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Stupendous - That is the word that I would use to define our experience at Barefoot at Havelock. We went for our honeymoon to Andaman and my friend who had stayed at Barefoot told me that if you are planning Andaman then Barefoot is the place to be and I firmly believe that Barefoot at Havelock lived upto the great expectations that my friend had set.

A place which is in nature's lap with a great great hospitable staff who is ready to render help anytime you wish to. Nowadays even the 5 star hotel staff (referring to my stay at Agra in a 5 star hotel) lack the warmness which is ingrained in the staff of Barefoot at Havelock.

This review would not be complete without a special mention to John. He is a wonderful person and a go-getter. He helped me execute the ideas I had, to make my wife feel special. I would recommend anyone visiting Andaman to stay here and have an experience of a lifetime.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vikram A
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel during Apr 2008. This hotel is simply amazing. It is just opposite to beach ( 200 - 300 meters) and surroundings resemble a forest. Room is excellent. Bach is wonderful. Open space ( For coffee breaks out side the room) is outstanding. Drinking coffee in that are is memorable, which make you feel that you are in forest. Best part - NO TV in the room, mobile phone does not work in the room :)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ravindra_babu
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The Hotel is at a very good location situated on the Radhanagar Beach no 7 at Havelock.

Simply the best Hotel , I have ever visited.

Hotels Restaurant prepares Excellent quality and delicious food.
Hotel staff are also very nice people and ready to help in need.

The ambience of the hotel is amazingly beautiful.

Room Tip: We stayed at Nicobari Suite (Fan cooled) and its simply the best room at Barefoot.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Azhar1984
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I visited Barefoot at Havelock with my husband and two kids between 24th and 26th May 2014 and words can't describe the absolutely magical time we had there! The resort surpassed all my expectations, which was already so high, after reading the reviews about the resort online. Barefoot had handled all the transfers, right from the time our flight landed in Port Blair till we took off. All the vehicles were on time, drivers professionals, there was just no hassle in any of the planned trips. When we drove into the resort, we were just mesmerized to see the resort right in the middle of lush greenery with the beach just 2 minutes away.

Both John and Julie were wonderful hosts, and they really give such a cosy homely feel to this resort. Typically you stay at other 4-5 star hotels, you don't have that friendly ambiance and banter that Barefoot at Havelock provides. I guess most visitors don't like the idea of being cut off so completely from technology with no wi-fi, newspapers, television,etc but it was a blessing in disguise for us. It's really surprising how much time you have for your family when there is no blackberry to tend to or no whatsapp messages to distract you! We loved the food at the resort, hats off to the quick service and a special note of thanks to the waiter "Shiv", who made our meals all the more fun. He was so special and so friendly, our kids simply could not have their meals without seeing their "Shiv" uncle besides our table!

The attention to detail at "Barefoot at Havelock" is amazing. When you check-in to the hotel, there is a hand written note by the General Manager welcoming you, I really liked that personalised touch. The Andaman cottage that we stayed in was really worth the price, staying in a completely wooden log cabin surrounded by nature, its an incredible experience.

The only downside of our trip was that Elephant beach was closed due to bad weather and that all treks were cancelled, but given the timing of our visit, that was to be expected and no one could really help us there!

Thanks to the entire team at Barefoot at Havelock for a holiday that we will cherish forever!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank SangsKamath
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Amazing awesome place.... Lil less on cleanliness... But rest superb hospitality... Loved staying with our lil one ... If you plan a trip to andamans then this is the place to b " barefoot" with john n Julie and gaurav at the bar .... Yummy food is the icing on the whole trip !!!!

Stayed: June 2014