Had to stay at Guwahati for an extended one day business trip.
After a lot of search got rooms at Rajmahal.
Overall Impression : Not Good
Will I stay there again : Ummm, Not really
1. Got room after tiring day
2. though limited in choice but the food was tasty
1. AC of room was not effictive and centerally controlled
2. dim lights
3. Damp bathroom
4. Old fashioned rooms
can try it on emergency basis, for a single evening stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Government of India classified Four Star Hotel situated in heart of city and near to all important business hub and tourist places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Rajmahal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.