OYO 2955 Rituraj
US$24
US$106
US$91
Priceline
Brahmaputra Jungle Resort(Guwahati)(Great Value!)
US$35
Agoda.com
All reviewsbusy streetveg hotelfancy bazarvalue for moneyhotel location ismarket placecomplimentary breakfast isrooms are spaciousnice hotelplace to staycitybrahmaputraarrangementsreceptionist
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 December 2009

I frequently travel across India and my stay in this hotel is one of the worst.
The rooms are tawdry. The toilets are not the cleanest.
The night I stayed there, a typical Indian marriage reception was going on in the hall of the hotel and they had loud music until 12 AM.
When I called the hotel reception, they promised that the cacophony would end by 10 PM. However that did not happen in spite of many requests.
When I was settling the bill, I got the shocker when I saw they charged Rs 37/- for Rs 15/- water bottle.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
3  Thank Shyam_Prasad
Reviewed 20 July 2009

Pathetic, shady excuse for a hotel. Carpets were torn, dirty and sticky. The bathtubs were filthy and caked with dirt. The housekeeping people looked like street sweepers with all weird sort of bamboo brooms.

Checked out after an hour in the room. They charged me the full tariff though.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank greddy68
Reviewed 5 June 2009

I reached hotel at 12.00 midnight, the guard was very humble and helped me in checkin. the reception guy also very polite and made my fatique less. The room was good, we booked two rooms, 307 and 308. This hotel is very good, and offers quality service at effordable price. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business