“Worth the drive-in more ways than one!”
Review of Eddie's Grill

Eddie's Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: I'm surprised that Eddie's has no reviews. It has been at it's location for at least 20 years and is outstanding in every way. Plus Eddie is just a great guy.
“Worth the drive-in more ways than one!”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I went to Eddie's Grill in late June, 2014. We took 2 cars and drove from Cleveland, only about an hour drive.
We went at my sister's request. "They have the best cheeseburgers, fries and Lemonade I've ever had. I really want to go, one last time."
We said, if that' what you want Mare, we'll get you there. Mary Anne had been diagnosed with cancer and had suffered from MS since she was 24 years old. On this day, at the age of 63, all she could think about is one of Eddie's Burgers!
And boy was she right. The beautiful day brought so many people to the outdoor grill and patio.
The order is taken and you're given a number. When they call you up, you're presented with a fabulously delicious burger, super yummy fries and we all had these amazing lemonade icy drinks.
Mare could barely eat but a few bites, but the rest of us devoured our hot dogs, burger and told Mare, she had made the perfect choice for her last meal out.
As we got her back in the backseat of the car, I ran over to the kitchen and asked if Eddie was there. He came right over, gave Mary Anne post cards and thanked her for coming. We took his photo with her and that really made her day.

My sister passed away July 10. We miss her so very much but know we helped make one of her last request happen.
I plan to go to Eddie's as soon as I am back in my hometown of Cleveland and thank him!

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank KathyandRichie

ohio
“Large portions”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We ate here for lunch after hearing such great reviews and they did not let us down. I had a Cheesburger, fries and cole slaw. Husband had the Fish platter. Both were soooo good. We could have easily shared the fries as it's a full plate of them. Can't go wrong with anything you order from here.

Gotl
“A must eat!”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Eddies has been a staple since the 50's, food is awesome, atmosphere is great, very clean, and everyone is friendly. We visit weekly all season!

• Visited August 2014
Avon Lake, Ohio
“Old fashioned fun”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Hamburgers, hot dogs and old time juke box. 50's type atmosphere. Order and they call your number. Nothing fancy here. Seasonal only.

Ashtabula OH
“The best of the best”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The locals ONLY get hot dogs or hamburgers and French fries - ha ha. This is a local favorite as well as a traveler's destination. It is excellent food - always.