My brother and I took my mom on a weekend trip to Geneva on the Lake for her 60th birthday and decided to stay at the Lodge. We got the last room available for that particular weekend and wound up with a handicapped-accessible room which made for plenty of room but without a porch. The room faced the 'courtyard/lake' and had a nice view. The room was clean and the staff was nice. My mom got a massage on site (same floor as our room) and said the masseuse was great applying just the right amount of pressure and focusing on areas of pain. Overall it was a good experience, but the restaurant was only OK so I'd advise to eat elsewhere if you're looking for a nice dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the midst of Ohio's wine country, on the shores of Lake Erie; The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake offers a beautiful setting for tasteful getaways. The Lodge features a variety of packages and seasonal rates for all travel needs, from seasonal specials and Bed & Breakfast getaways for fun filled family vacations to the Wine Country package and Two Night Wine Excursion package for romantic escapes. You can even find green friendly meeting options! With a multitude of amenities including indoor & outdoor pools and hot tubs, Horizons Restaurant & Lounge with outdoor seating, meeting facilities for large events and on site activities including a wine shuttle to nearby wineries, bike rentals and massage services; The Lodge offers the perfect escape in Northeast Ohio. Local attractions include 20+ wineries, 17 covered bridges and Geneva-on-the-Lake's nostalgic entertainment strip as well as Geneva State Park's beach, marina and hiking trails for outdoor adventure. Visit The Lodge today for your great Ohio getaway! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Geneva-On-The-Lake Hotel Geneva On The Lake
- Hotel At Geneva State Park
- At Geneva State Park Hotel
- The Lodge At Geneva-On-The-Lake Geneva On The Lake, Ohio