“A great night rest”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Geneva on the Lake
The Eagle Cliff Inn Bed & Breakfast
“A great night rest”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Sadly, I didn't get to enjoy the breakfast as I had to leave at 4:30 am for my job. It was a great stay and I enjoy the room. Had wifi and the owners was very nice and helpful. The rooms was nice and even had the AC on with the fan going. I will stay here again if I am in the area for my self not just for business.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank JBonn659

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Clyde
Reviewed 29 October 2013

My stay at Eagle Cliff Inn was wonderful and fabulous! I stayed in suite #1 and it was warm and cozy and well me and my wife just loved it. This was our 2nd trip to Geneva on the Lake. The first time we stayed at the Lodge.

This year I waited until the last minute to make reservations and everything was booked. I am so glad that all of the usual places were booked because it lead me to discover The Eagle Cliff Inn at Geneva on the Lake.

When I called the owner Lu explained to me that they were closed for the season. She must have heard the disappointment in my voice because she offered to let me stay in a suite that was usually reserved for friends and family.

I was concerned because we wanted to do the Wine tour that would take us around wine country without the worry of drinking and driving and Lu recommended Premier Taxi service.

For a fee Premier picked us up at whatever time we wanted to go, wherever we wanted to go, we, and we could stay at any winery for as long as we wanted. When we were ready to go we called Premier and they would tell us how many minutes it would take for them to be there (usually 20-45 min.) They were always there on time.

We had such a good time because we were able to take our time and visit the wineries we wanted to go to instead of the being limited to the participating wineries from the The Lodge and constantly looking for the next shuttle from the Lodge. The fact we could call Premier when we were ready to go made our day and evening so much more relaxing. There were no time limits and we stayed out as late as we wanted.

I'm so glad all of the other hotels were booked and grateful to Lu from Eagle Cliff Inn for letting me stay at her bed and breakfast! I will tell everyone I know about Eagle Cliff Inn.

Room Tip: The suites are private. The bed and breakfast is more like staying in someones home for the holiday...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Haze H
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 3 October 2013

The inn was full the weekend that we stayed. We met some very nice couples. The owners were very nice, helpful, and accomodating. The breakfast was hot, filling, and fresh. I loved the fruit. We stayed in a very small room because that was all that was left. The bedroom itself was very small as noted in the description but the bathroom was large. It did suite us as we just wanted to do some wine tasting and explore the ares.

4 Thank gigig2003
Fenton, Illinois
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My friend and I were here midweek in September and I loved that it was quiet and not touristy. Lu, the owner and her staff made us feel so at home. Her recommendations for area meals were "right on" and everything about her inn is wonderful. We especially liked sitting on the wrap-around porch and visiting with the other guests and with Lu and her sister.
Breakfast was delicious and filling and the coffee was always available.
I highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: We liked the King Bed room-Lyndsey's Cay because it was so large.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
4 Thank peonyrose
Elyria, Ohio
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We were the only people staying here on a Wensday night in September. The whole town was practically shut down for the season. They offered a great price, the room was clean, wifi was great as was breakfast! We enjoyed a quiet walk on the beach and sat on the porch and talked for hours. Later that night walked across the street and watched a storm come in over the lake!
Your located right on the end of the strip so lots to do and see in the summer. Would stay here again!

2 Thank Craig B
Wadsworth, Ohio
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We had not been to the area before so we used this site to help us make a selection. We rented a cottage at the B&B as I like the quietness of our own place. It was spotless and a great, comfy bed. Kitchen was tiny and adorable. The front screened in porch was perfect. Our host, LU, was helpful in all ways. She was friendly and helped us plan our outings and meals while there. We would absolutely recommend this place to stay.

2 Thank dwidget13
Ridgeley, West Virginia
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I have been coming to Geneva on the Lake, Oh, all my life and have never felt as home as I do when staying with Lu. My family has been staying here for the past 8 years. We stay in the cottages behind the Inn. Both the cottages and Inn are very clean, a good value and very welcoming.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Susan D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Geneva on the Lake
Hampton Inn Ashtabula
#1 of 3 in Geneva on the Lake
Motel 6 Geneva
Motel 6 Geneva
#1 of 2 in Geneva

Been to The Eagle Cliff Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!