“A fantastic place and a great owner!”
other travellers have booked this property
Upper deck with patio set, grill, fire pit, swing West side of 28' upper deck
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Spacious living room with 50' big screen tv and fireplace.
Upper deck with patio set, grill, fire pit, swing
West side of 28' upper deck
Lower deck
Decks facing lake are not attached to the rental but available to  guests
Street side of home---two windows on upper level are rental bedroom windows
Dining area seats 6
Bedroom with queen size bed; additional sleeping with full size sofa sleeper
Two person jacuzzi tub with shower
The 'Strip' 5 minute walk
Times Square on the Strip
Eddie's Grill a must!!! Best hot dogs and root beer
Winters are beautiful---cold, but amazing to see a frozen lake
Always a gorgeous sunset
Thunder on the Strip...weekend after Labor Day
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jet690291
“Beware”
Reviewed 15 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Actually didn't stay. Photos show beautiful lake view, Yea from the owners house! We had a view of the street through a small window. The photos on the site of the room are accurate except the lake view photos are only if you are outside on the deck. $165 a little pricey for room in January with no view. Description has one line saying unit faces street but doesn't say anything about no lake view. Got a quick refund of all but tax and commission so I paid $23 to drive three hours and then have to find another place. Very disappointed.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
17 Jan 2017
Maybe you need to read all the captions on the pictures ---specifically states not a lake view just a lake front. I did not have to give you any money back but I gave you exactly what I would have received from flipkey---and showed you that amount on their invoice page. Have had over 188 renters and 88% returning guests---not a problem if you are not one of them!!!
Ron O
“A fantastic place and a great owner!”
Reviewed 27 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

A wonderful place to spend an autumn vacation at Geneva-on-The-Lake (or anytime for that matter)! You have a beautiful view of Lake Erie from multiple decks at the back of the property. You are also within a short walking distance of Geneva's famed strip! The rental is clean as a pin and has all the amenities that you would ever want or need. I was kidding Debbie (the owner)…I told her the only thing I couldn't find was some coffee mate -- sure enough, before the day was over, Debbie had gone out and bought us a large container of coffee mate!! Debbie was just a joy to deal with, I would highly recommend Debbie and her place to anyone looking for a great getaway at Geneva. You won't regret it, believe me!

29 Oct 2016
Ron,
You and that crazy family are the best---haven't laughed so much in years. Thanks for the high praise. We are blessed having such a wonderful location and view of the lake. I know I take it for granted. Already heard from your brother about a rental. I look forward to having you all return even if its just for a glass of wine and a sunset! Debbie
CJ H
“Great Spot for a Weekend Getaway!”
Reviewed 20 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

My wife and I recently stayed to celebrate our anniversary and we could not have been happier with this spot! She has a fantastic location that is close to the strip (walking distance) and the wineries are only 15 minutes away. The space itself is fully stocked for anything you might need for the weekend and her outdoor deck is a great place to enjoy a view of the lake. Debbie was a great hostess and even offered to drive us to a nearby condo for swimming because of the rain we experienced.

We highly recommend Debbie and her loft as a great vacation spot!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The amount of space and location for the price
Liked least: The sleeper sofa was not very comfortable to sit on and the sleeper sofa bed had ripped plastic on it
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
23 Sep 2016
C J you are too kind. I appreciate you taking the time for a review. It is a great little area, I just try to make your stay as welcoming as possible. Geneva has come such a long way in the past 15 years and now we have guests like you and your lovely wife enjoying what we have to offer. Many more happy years together---hope to see you again. Debbie
Denise R
Austintown, Ohio
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed 24 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We had a wonderful stay here. You feel right at home in this cozy apartment with so many little extra touches that you just don't find in other places. It is very roomy & couldn't have been any nicer. Debbie was very friendly and helpful during our stay. We will definitely try to stay again next year. The decks overlooking the lake are an added bonus.

Travelling group: Extended Family
26 Aug 2016
Denise,
Thanks for taking the time and for your kind words. It was my pleasure having you here. The decks sure do add just that moment of solitude we all need...and the sunsets can take your breath away (but I have nothing to do with the sunsets). Enjoy the rest of your summer and I do hope you come back. Debbie
Sue S
Cleveland, Ohio
“Beautiful apartment, beautiful lake!”
Reviewed 7 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We've been coming to the lake for 20+ years. First time staying at Geneva on the Lake. Beautiful, big apartment with all the amenities. Really! Just bring yourself and your clothes. Debbie provides for everything else! She was very accommodating and immediately available for any questions or needs. She couldn't have been nicer. The view from the 2 decks was perfect and the beach was great for those evening campfires! Had a blast. Thanks!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location; beautiful stocked apartment; great view of lake
Liked least: Leaving and coming back to the real world!
8 Aug 2016
Claudia--thank you for your kind words. You both are a pleasure to know and I look forward to 20 more years of your coming here and staying with us. Felt like I have known you forever. Your son is in my prayers---may he continue to come back to the states safely. See you next year. Debbie
purplegir...
Allison Park, Pennsylvania
“Treasure weekend”
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This was our first time staying with Debbie.I was very pleased how large the property is and how homey it feels.There were so many little touches that made our stay a welcoming weekend.We felt that the view and the decks were a nice perk.We spent much of our time outdoors enjoying the sun and Lake Erie.This place is a must to stay at,we can't wait to return.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Debbie was amazing and made us feel at home.
Liked least: Wish we could of stayed longer
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
10 Aug 2016
Denise,
Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure meeting you and Pat. The views are spectacular (can't take credit for any of that). The sunset last evening turned the sky scarlet---truly breathtaking. Please do come back---look forward to seeing you again. Debbie
Holly H
Cleveland, Ohio
“Nice loft by the lake”
Reviewed 11 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Very nice unit. The washer and dryer is great to have, most places we stay don't have one. Full kitchen and huge bathroom. Nice that the bedroom is separate from the living room.
The description does say: Unit faces the street side. Decks on north side of home. Close to all the bars/restaurants/attractions on Genvea-on-the-Lake, just walk down the street. The park is in the other direction.
You need to walk around the main part of the house, where the owner lives, to get access to the patio. You don't walk out a sliding glass door to the patio. (I didn't realize this when I booked this place so we felt a bit awkward sitting on the top deck while the owner was home. So we sat at the one a bit lower.) However, the owner is very nice and accommodating.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
12 Jul 2016
Thanks for taking the time to comment---great description of the property. Sorry you felt uneasy about sitting on the upper deck---hope we didn't make you feel that way. I try to open up my home completely to all my guests and do my best to allow guests privacy. Thanks for giving us a chance. Debbie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing