My husband and I shared a wonderful evening at the Lakehouse Inn. First, from the deck that overlooks the lake, we sipped local wine and watched the sun set. Then we enjoyed dinner and wine in the restaurant. Later, we got a good night's sleep in a comfortable bed on the 2nd floor of the Inn. Breakfast was nice and although you can order from a menu, they offered to bring a little of everything. We toured the county for a few hours before we returned for a couple's massage at the spa across the street. Overall, a very nice and relaxing location to reconnect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Lake Erie, The Lakehouse Inn is the perfect location for a relaxing getaway. Enjoy fabulous sunsets, award winning wines, delicious local cuisine and relaxing spa services all in one location. The B&B is also within walking distance of Genenva-on-the-Lake attractions and a short drive from local wineries, covered bridges, the Metroparks biking/hiking trails and Historic Ashtabula Harbor. We are less than an hour from Cleveland and Erie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Lakehouse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lakehouse Hotel Geneva On The Lake
- The Lakehouse Inn Geneva On The Lake, Ohio