My husband and I enjoyed a two night package courtesy of our two children. We chose a cabin instead of a room in the Inn. We didn't see a room, but were pleased with the ambience of the common area in the Inn and the friendliness of the desk clerk and staff. The cabin was clean and comfortable, but was definitely made for a summer beach stay. The king bed was very comfortable. Although not lush or fancy, the cabin had everything we needed. The restaurant was very nice and cozy and the food was excellent. We enjoyed breakfasts and a very nice dinner in the restaurant. The wait staff was efficient, friendly and welcoming. I also took advantage of the hairdressing service at the spa and was very satisfied. Personnel there were also very accommodating and friendly. All-in-all, we had a very nice stay and will definitely consider staying another time, perhaps when it is warm enough to enjoy the patio and garden area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the southern shore of Lake Erie, The Lakehouse Inn is the perfect location for a relaxing getaway. Enjoy fabulous sunsets, award winning wines, delicious local cuisine and relaxing spa services all in one location. The B&B is also within walking distance of Genenva-on-the-Lake attractions and a short drive from local wineries, covered bridges, the Metroparks biking/hiking trails and Historic Ashtabula Harbor. We are less than an hour from Cleveland and Erie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Lakehouse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lakehouse Hotel Geneva On The Lake
- The Lakehouse Inn Geneva On The Lake, Ohio