“The wonderful staying experience in Pachimarhi- Hotel Arihant”
Review of Hotel Arihant

Hotel Arihant
Hotel Arihant
Ranked #5 of 38 Pachmarhi B&B and Inns
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“The wonderful staying experience in Pachimarhi- Hotel Arihant”
Reviewed 24 February 2013

It's a warmest experience to stay in this hotel when travelling in India,
The room is clean and comfortable, and the owner couple of the hotel is very friendly, they are very helpful and kindness.

They planed the local tour for us, showed us many beautiful and amazing views in Pachmarhi. They also prepared many delicious indian traditional dishes for us. I did enoy a lot !!

It made me feel like staying at home not a hotel, I would like to visit here again in the future, and also recommend it to all friends who would like to visit Pachmarhi. :)

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Charlene_Lin

Families
Solo
Business
Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Good location, nice people and comfortable facilities. I've stayed for 2 nights and did enjoy my stay in Hotel Arihant, feeling I am one of them instead of a foreigner. They also helped us to have a local tour in the national park. Very friendly and hospitable people I have seen in India. Soft remind: do reserve in advance, otherwise you won't get a room there!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Tzubel
Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed 8 February 2013

Stayed in Hotel Arihant in February 2011 for two nights.

I can guarantee you Hotel Arihant was the best hotel I stayed during my trip in India!I highly recommend Hotel Arihant for their hospitable staff and owners, spacious and neat room and the perfect location to the Pachmarhi market. My stay in Hotel Arihant made me feel it is just like my home in India. I felt quite relaxed, warm and well taken care of by the hotel owners.

I hope I'll be able to return to Hotel Arihant very soon!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends