We had booked triple sharing room 1 day prior and got it at 750 Rs per head (with nice food included).... in year 2014.
1. Very nice and spaciaous property, nice porch and varandah also good space for kids.
2. Rooms are average but property is very good by Matheran standard.
3. Food is very good............. (veg food only) .
4. Centrally located. Infact just near to Station.
5.Still a secluded space .....
6. Good for one or two days group fun.
7. Abundant 'Garden furniture' eg. jhoolas, tables, chairs ..... its very pleasant in the late nights.
8. Relatively free from monkey nuisance.
9. Cooperative people and room service.
1. Very average rooms with age old mosaic tiles and CRT televisions (LCD in delux rooms. otherwise nothing extra) .... all rooms are average.
2. No swimming pool.
3. No 24 hour hot water. (Carry a electric kettle. This trick is useful for all such no frill places )
4. Bathrooms are like in dormitories. Clean but very average.
But then you dont expect swimming pool, a la carte dining , fitness centre and spa at this cost. Overall very pleasant stay.